bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXPELLED  (Read 5575 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
EXPELLED
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »

gmik

Re: EXPELLED
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 01:27:34 PM »

Hmmmm  this is the first time I have heard of this movie. I have heard of Intelligent Design--makes more sense than Darwin, but less than the Bible.  I am going to check around that website.  Looked interesting.

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »

Hmmmm  this is the first time I have heard of this movie. I have heard of Intelligent Design--makes more sense than Darwin, but less than the Bible.  I am going to check around that website.  Looked interesting.

Really? Eirik created a thread about this already, heh  :P

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6510.0.html

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »

Well, maybe it was Eirik who sent the link to Ray.

jerreye

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »

I've been looking forward to this for over a month now...

Here is the Movie Link:

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/

It will be interesting to see what his stance is on the age of the earth etc...

David

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »

I've not seen this film yet, but I alluded to something similar in another thread. Royal Cosmologist Martin Reese made a film recently called "what we don't know". A recent discovery made by physicists and cosmologists called the cosmological constant has lead many eminent scientists in those fields to the conclusion that the universe is by design and not a series of random events. The cosmological constant cannot change by 0.0 (to the power of 120), that's 120 zeroes after the decimal, which is something like a trillion,trillion,trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion. If this constant were to be different by that infinitely small amount, then the whole thing collapses, no life and its game over.   
I find the study of cosmology and astro physics fascinating, and in fact goes hand in hand with the study of scripture, rather than the two refuting each other.

Tooostep1955

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

Thank You Dennis!

I have just called the 'christian' school my son attends, and informed the assistant principal of the movie and web site, (which he viewed as we spoke) and encouraged him to get the word out to the teachers & students. We talked about the possibility of certain classes going to see it as a field trip and he even thought handing flyer's out a good idea. I would encourage anyone that has access to children say from the age of ten on up, that they see this, and going with them to talk about it afterwards would be even better.
We can do what little we can, and if God wills it, then some will be turned away from the "evolution as fact" lie. There are so many lies for us all to overcome, but as I see it, each one revealed is one more step closer to where God wants us to be. The movie/documentary is suppose to come out April 18TH. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.