bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revelations is a fulfilled writing  (Read 5434 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Revelations is a fulfilled writing
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:25:28 PM »

Ray, I am glad you are letting God lead you and reveal His truths to you. I see you have many fine articles and I can happily agree with most. However I feel that maybe God is not done polishing you yet. You need to use more audience relevancy when looking at what was written 2000 years ago. Revelations is a fulfilled writing. Fulfilled in the life of John just as Jesus and the apostles said it would be fulfilled. Read Mathew 24 very carefully using God to guide you. The world (People) is eternal. The world they spoke of (age) was about to end. Jesus return was spiritual and took place at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. Audience relevancy.
Jim

Dear Jim:  Oh really?  And just when was Satan bound for a thousand years, and when was he loosed?  And when was he cast into the Lake of Fire? When was the former resurrection of the saints to reign with Jesus a thousand years?  When was the great and terrible "Day of the Lord?"  And just when did all the nation "learn war no more," and beat their spears into pruning hooks?  Seems they killed five US soldiers in Iraq just today. Did they kill them with "pruning hooks?"  And just when did the knowledge of the Lord cover the world as the water covers the seas?  When were God's judgments in the earth and "the inhabitants of the world learned righteousness?"  I have more than a little problem with Preterism.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.