bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4397 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:25:52 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the most consistent, accurate and logical explanations of scriptures I have yet encountered. I was first attracted to your site after reading your article about the origin of sin and evil. Apart from my pastor, you are the first person I’ve heard of that actually believes the scriptures stating that evil was (is) created by God. I don’t have the internet at home, so I< /SPAN>’ve had to read your articles in bits and pieces at work, when there’s some free time. I am especially interested in the concept that Jesus died for ALL and that there is no hell. Yes, He succeeded in being the world’s savior! I have questions that may be covered in an article I haven’t read yet; but if we all “sleep” in death, and have no thoughts, consciousness, etc, then what did Jesus mean when he told the thief on the cross, “today you will be with me in paradise”? Was he referring to the man’s spirit? Or did he mean “today” or “this day” in reference to the yet future resurrection? What, where, when is “paradise?”

Thank you, Ardean 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.