bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brothers in the hospital  (Read 4169 times)

lilitalienboi16

Brothers in the hospital
« on: March 17, 2008, 02:15:53 AM »

Plz pray for him, his name is claude AND his friend CHRIS. Please pray for him as well. Thanks.

God bless,

Alex

Robin

Re: Brothers in the hospital
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:17:16 AM »

Prayers for both Alex.

ellie77

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:42:29 AM »

Hi Alex...praying for Claude and Chris.....

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »

To update you on the situtation my brother is still in the hopsital, his friend i'm unsure of. Apperently my brother took 20 pills of a cough surpressant because him and his friends were trying to find a high. They are monitering his condition still because his heart is very erratic.

Thanks for the prayers.

God bless,

Alex

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »

Alex,

I'm sorry to hear what has happened to your brother and his friend.  I will continue to pray for them as well as for you and your family.

Rene'

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »

Hey all, I came home today and my brother is out of the hospital. He is going to be fine, They put him under medication and close watch overnight at the hospital and he returned home today and was told to stay home from school and rest. I am so thankful that the Lord kept him safe. 20 pills is alot. My brothers friend is going to be fine as well. Thank the Lord and thank all of you who prayed.

I say 20 pills is alot because my brother goerge [not claude] had a friend who died from takeing 15 vicadin pills and overdoesing on them. Claude truly has a guardian angel. This is the second time he's been in the hospital for takeing to much of a substance he shouldn't be takeing. I pray the Lord show him the errors of his way, so this his the last and final time he does anything this stupid.

Thanks again and God bless you all.

Alex

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 01:36:42 AM »

Alex,

I too have been spared many times from death in my life. I wrote all about it in my testimony, so won't go through that again.
I'm glad your brother is alright; how's his friend doing?

That was a stupid way to get high--hopefully he'll learn from this, and won't do it again.

Take care,
Sorin

Matt

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 11:06:48 AM »

I will pray too!  I have experienced similar situations with my daughter. 
How are your parents dealing with this?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »

My brother has fully recovered now and is back in school. Thanks all who prayed. God bless you all.

My parents were upset, my mother at a loss as to what to do and i feel she looks to me for strength and guidance. A position i take with great humility and humbleness and great joy as well. I thank my heavenly Father for strengthening me so that i may be a guide for my family and a light! My mother see's alot in me, though sometimes i don't know what, she does. I can see it in the way she turns to me dureing difficult times. My father is rather distant, He is dealing with it the way men deal with it, we hide our emotions and in turn returns his confusion with silence and frustration.I have honostly not spoken to him about this, but i think i should.

God bless and thanks again.

Alex

Samson

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »

Hey Alex,

Glad to hear that your Brother and his friend are out of the Hospital and doing better, my apologies for not responding to this post earlier, God has given your Brother and his friend another chance, so to speak, in this life to learn and develop from this experience. I know what you mean regarding Fathers, I really Love my Dad, but he only lets you get so far and then he pushes you away.

God's Grace and Love to you & yours, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.