bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Aliens  (Read 13031 times)

Sorin

Aliens
« on: March 20, 2008, 02:05:01 AM »

I watch the History Channel a lot; and they have these shows about UFO's and such. So what I am thinking is; suppose we have been visited; where would they come from? Certainly not a planet in our solar system; I don't see how any of those could possibly support life--other than perhaps Mars, but that would be microbial life somewhere deep beneath it's polar ices caps. Definitely nothing intelligent, capable of creating UFO's that are able to come to our planet. So where do you suppose? Anybody want to take a stab at it? ;)

-Sorin

joyful1

Re: Aliens
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 10:04:57 AM »

Hi Sorin--
I've been a big UFO fan for nearly 40 years-- its one of those fascinating subjects that keeps popping up from time to time--in the 60's my brother and I thought we saw a ufo, but as it turned out, we were probably seeing an experimental aircraft being tested by MacDill Airforce Base in Tampa, Florida.  We also knew of an older lady in a Methodist Church that just flat out never lied to us about anything that we know of....and SHE confided in us that one hovered over her car for almost a minute in the middle of the night, shining a bright light down on her car at a railroad crossing.

If "they" are part of God's natural/physical creation--then they've learned to travel in ways that we haven't yet learned.  The distances are literally TOO great for CONTACT. But....wormholes, space bending, "warp-speed", whatever...could get them here, I suppose.

If "they" are simply LYING SIGNS and wonders, manifested to deceive.....then that would explain their diversity and also why two witnesses of the same event often do not see the exact same thing.

The historical accounts and artwork from centuries past, along with present day, seemingly credible witnesses, and some Biblical passages that could possibly be interpreted to be addressing the issue, have all been part of the reason why I continue to look at this fascinating subject.

It bothers me a little bit that government agencies appear to be concealing something-- what that something is; who knows? All I know, is that I used to fear these things...but the truth has brought peace and calm to my soul--God has EVERYTHING in this universe UNDER CONTROL! And although I am still fascinated with the subject and would like an answer from God about them....I don't fear them anymore. For me...that is the bottom line.

What do you think?
Joyce :)

heheheh...just HAD to include this for you this morning....

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »

Gen 3:20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Angles are spirit beings and need no spacecraft, but they will be judged.

Do aliens need to be judged? If they have spacecraft then they are not spirit.

Think about that and you'll get it.

David

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »

My belief is that UFOs are simply military air craft being flight tested long before they are put into operation. Much of the hardware that the military uses is being developed decades before its operational.
Imagine what people would have thought had they seen this Stealth fighter Bomber flying over the desert during test flights......

Or this Falcon hypersonic jet

Take a look at this rumoured to be in development.....the pneumatic air jet scooter designed for personal air travel.

The type of designs hypersonic aviationists are putting forward.........who knows if they are in development or not?

Although many UFOs are seen all over the world, the vast majority of sightings are over US air space, in close proximity to desert aviation research bases.........you think maybe there's a correlation??

phazel

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »

Many military aircraft are kept secret for years before the public actually knows for sure they exist.

The F22 was built in 2003.  and you can be sure that there may be something flying around out there that we know nothing about,  wait another 5 years and see.   ;)

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

Gen 3:20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Dennis--
I thought about it, but I don't get it?
Joyce :)

Kent

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »

Many military aircraft are kept secret for years before the public actually knows for sure they exist.

The F22 was built in 2003.  and you can be sure that there may be something flying around out there that we know nothing about,  wait another 5 years and see.   ;)

Yep. We're good at finding innovative ways of killing people.

I've seen them once, in broad daylight. I dont know if they were flown by aliens, angels, demons, or USAF majors.
They didnt fly like airplanes though.

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

::)

phazel

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »

I've seen them once, in broad daylight. I dont know if they were flown by aliens, angels, demons, or USAF majors.

I'm not going to say that america is perfect when it comes to war, but  I suppose I have not arrived at a spiritual point where I see a benefit to not defending our nation or building cool air planes.  ;)

The mennonite philosophy seems to take that stance to the extreme,  someone attacks your family, just let em have at it.   It's easy to say when it is not actually happening. 

woops

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »

I've seen an alien face to face, it is either a hallucination(brought on by something bad) or they are not physical.

Kent

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 08:30:48 PM »

You're right... I should have said "murdering" instead of killing. My bad.

But, back to topic

A lot of people have seen things that dont obey aerodynamic laws as we understand them. Someone is in control of them.

Sorin

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »

You're right... I should have said "murdering" instead of killing. My bad.

::) ::)

I'm not going to say that america is perfect when it comes to war, but  I suppose I have not arrived at a spiritual point where I see a benefit to not defending our nation or building cool air planes.  ;)

The mennonite philosophy seems to take that stance to the extreme,  someone attacks your family, just let em have at it.   It's easy to say when it is not actually happening. 

Well said Phazel.

Kent

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 10:38:10 PM »

We were attacked by Iraq??? When? And why was I not informed?
We were attacked by Afghanistan? I must really be out of the loop. No one tells me anything.

Those "cool" looking airplanes arent meant to look cool. They are weapons platforms that have 1 use and 1 use only. Killing. Or murdering, depending on the circumstances.

OK, 2 uses. Killing / murdering and making the manufacturers rich.

If these UFOs are advanced .mil aircraft, I hate to think of what war will be like in the future.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 11:45:59 PM »

Well yes spirit beings don't need spacecraft, but possibly they need it for the earths atmosphere.
 I would say they are possibly some evil spirits.

musicman

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 11:55:11 PM »

We were attacked by Afghanistan? I must really be out of the loop. No one tells me anything.

Those "cool" looking airplanes arent meant to look cool. They are weapons platforms that have 1 use and 1 use only. Killing. Or murdering, depending on the circumstances.

If these UFOs are advanced .mil aircraft, I hate to think of what war will be like in the future.

Now now, if we don't fight them Iraqis over there then we'll have to fight them over here.  Can't remember who said that. . . . .. . .. . oh yeah, rhymes with tush.

Sorin

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 12:50:31 AM »

Codepink?

Sorin

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 12:54:03 AM »

Now now, if we don't fight them Iraqis over there then we'll have to fight them over here.  Can't remember who said that. . . . .. . .. . oh yeah, rhymes with tush.

Why was my Alien thread turned into a stupid Codepink thread? I don't feel like getting into this here and now.

phazel

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 01:03:52 AM »

Some of those cool airplanes is partly why you have the freedom to say it is all wrong without fear.   

Linny

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 02:37:31 AM »

I don't think political discussions will do us any good here. We all have our own opinions there and mine are the only ones that are correct.    ;) ;D

Back to UFO's.
I love what Dennis had to say. Well said.

How many times should Jesus have to die and for how many "civilizations?"

I have personally seen a lot of nothing and tons of propaganda coming out of the History Channel.

Lin

Kent

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 07:10:00 AM »

I don't think political discussions will do us any good here. We all have our own opinions there and mine are the only ones that are correct.    ;) ;D

Back to UFO's.
I love what Dennis had to say. Well said.

How many times should Jesus have to die and for how many "civilizations?"

I have personally seen a lot of nothing and tons of propaganda coming out of the History Channel.

Lin

I agree. It's degenerated into name calling, like it usually does...
I also like your sig line.
I wonder about those civilizations too. Are we the only ones created in a sinful state?
To illustrate to these other civilizations how God deals with those that are very much unlike those civilizations?
And, they pop in occasionally to see for themselves?
UFOs are real. Its hard to photograph a hallucination.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.