bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aliens  (Read 13644 times)

Sorin

Re: Aliens
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 11:51:31 AM »

We were attacked by Iraq??? When? And why was I not informed?
We were attacked by Afghanistan? I must really be out of the loop. No one tells me anything.

Those "cool" looking airplanes arent meant to look cool. They are weapons platforms that have 1 use and 1 use only. Killing. Or murdering, depending on the circumstances.

OK, 2 uses. Killing / murdering and making the manufacturers rich.

If these UFOs are advanced .mil aircraft, I hate to think of what war will be like in the future.

Some of those cool airplanes is partly why you have the freedom to say it is all wrong without fear.   

Preach it!  ;)

Sorin

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »

The Ostrich (Struthio camelus) is a large flightless bird native to Africa (and formerly the Middle East). It is the only living species of its family, Struthionidae, and its genus, Struthio. Ostriches share the order Struthioniformes with emus, kiwis, and other ratites. It is distinctive in its appearance, with a long neck and legs and the ability to run at speeds of about 65 km/h (40 mph), the top land speed of any bird.[2] The Ostrich is the largest living species of bird and lays the largest egg of any bird species.

The diet of the Ostrich mainly consists of seeds and other plant matter, though it eats insects. It lives in nomadic groups which contain between five and 50 birds. When threatened, the Ostrich will either hide itself by lying flat against the ground, or will run away.

In popular mythology, the Ostrich is famous for hiding its head in the sand at the first sign of danger.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »

Gen 3:20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Angles are spirit beings and need no spacecraft, but they will be judged.

Do aliens need to be judged? If they have spacecraft then they are not spirit.

Think about that and you'll get it.

Dennis--
I thought about it, but I don't get it?
Joyce :)

Please no politics.

Aliens are not spirit, therefore they are physical beings and in need of judgement. They were not born of Eve, therefore they don't exist.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.