bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: just saying hi  (Read 7794 times)

hart4god

just saying hi
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »

Probably most of you wont know me (no problem!) and some of the others won't remember me- I hardly ever post but I usually read and print like a maniac getting all the info I can and being diligent  to study and mostly "de-program" my brain.

I have been around for about 2 years I think and I am certainly making progress.

Here is my testimony.
In Oct 2007 I had a biopsy that came back positive for cancer and then had surgery in Nov.
So now I am in this interesting place as a cancer survivor and it does take most of my energy so I don't get over to visit and read the way I used to. BUT- all the study and prayer and discussions have so prepared me for this time. My primary care Dr. is your typical devoted Christian and we have attended for a time the same church. He asked me about my diagnosis and especially how I felt toward God.
It was so wonderful to know and say with conviction that He orders all things after the counsel of His own will and that He works all things together for good. The Dr was really asking if I felt that God was punishing me, I was out of God's will, did sin cause this in my thinking etc......I suppose a lot of people would feel that they must have done something wrong to have this  happen....But I have faith and peace that God knew everything that would  happen in my life before time and He has a purpose and plan for all of it.
IN the trials and tribulations that is cancer treatment and care I am always looking for His teaching and praying that His work will produce blessings to others through me.
well, I guess that is all.
just wanted you all to know that the fruit of Truth is peace. and that God brought me here in the right time so that I could take this current journey without worry,
blessings to all who read and write here!
judie h

Stevernator

Re: just saying hi
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »

Hi Judie,
Thanks for sharing that. Yep, we all must go through trials and tribulations to enter the kingdom.

My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him; for whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth" (Hebrews 12:6).

Hope you stay healthy!
-Steve

Kat

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

Hi Judie,

Well it is a wonderful thing to see someone putting their trust in God in the face of such a trail as you have been enduring.  Thank you for sharing with us.  You are in my prayers.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »

Hello hart4god

I hope you do not mind me sharing a few thoughts that were prompted by your post. It surely has to have been most difficult for you to pass through this experience not only for yourself but also for those who love you and who you love.

Thank you for bringing your testimony of mercy patience and endurance that the Spirit of Christ has revealed through you.

When reading of your experience, I could not but help thinking of Job's "friends" who could not understand why God had "punished" Job. Job in turn went through some pretty grim testing trials to eventually convince him that he is a worm before the Sovereign God. Once he experienced that and after he clicked and repented, then only did God put Job in the auspicious position of having his "friends" have to come and humble themselves before Job! What did Job do. He prayed for them!

What a wonderful thing to do for those who think we are being "punished" by God when in fact He could be promoting us into positions to intercede for those who do not know or understand God yet!

Our adversities can be hallmarks of Gods election on us to intercede for our brethren who think prosperity and blessing comes in the absence of trials and tribulations.

Blessed peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 02:23:28 AM »

Hi Judie,

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.  I feel especially encouraged by your faith and expression of peace during this difficult time.  I hope and pray you will continue to get stronger and feel better.

Rene'

hart4god

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »

Thank you all for your kind words

I just want to state again that without Bible Truths and Ray's inscrutable teaching, this would be a very destructive time for me. I am so very thankful not to be in the clutches of Babylon with all their words of comfort: "did you sin or did your parents sin?" to have this befall you? (the answer of course is yes-we all sin).......and also to not have to endure all the prayer and "ministry" in order to be healed. I am very thankful that Ray's illumination of God's word allows me to walk the path before me in peace and thankfulness. And I pray that his teaching will also bring you peace in the midst of your storms.

I wish I could post more and I do miss all your voices as I have not been reading as often as I used to.
But this place and the Truth still is so wonderfully important to me and again- I am enormously grateful for all of it.

judie h
ps- I feel well and have a hopeful prognosis.

Gary McCoy

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 02:32:01 PM »

Hi Judie,

I too thank you for sharing your experience with us. Why we go through the things we do is sometimes beyond my understanding. With the blessed assurance that God is always in control of our lives, we are able to carry our burdens with gladness. I will be praying for you.
blessings,
Gary

Samson

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »

Hello Judy,

I admire your courage and it's a fine Testimony on how you endure with the battle against cancer, without God's help, it wouldn't be possible. Glad your continuing to be a part of this Site, will pray for your full recovery. Will try to remember your example, so if confronted with a major illness, I will be able to endure, remembering your bravery.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »

Hi there Judy

So glad to here from you again. Thank you for sharing your painful trial.

I really feel that your life is the witness of God's love to all those you have encountered during your illness. You have blessed many.
These times of trial give true meaning to Faith Hope and most of all Love.

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 01:10:40 AM »

Hi.  Of course I remember you!  Praise the Lord for your testimony-thank you for sharing w/ us! Your testimony and the wonderful words of the posters on this thread have done my heart good.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 03:34:26 AM »

Hi Judie I also believe our trials and sickness is for a good purpose it makes us stronger and helps others that has experienced trials.

Samarnon

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 04:49:15 AM »

Hi Judie,

Five years ago, I have been diagnosed for a heart disease that needs immediate operation. My left valve needs a transplant (a plastic replacement) coz it’s no longer functioning.  Since we don’t have the money, I just laid it all to Jesus because He is my Jehovah Rapha (God the Healer). That’s when I was introduced to the “mainstream Christianity” as you call it and maybe God’s way of teaching me. Up to now I haven’t undergone any operation and almost two years now that I’m not taking any medication.
God is really working in our lives. Whatever situations we are in, He really is in control of our lives all the time.

God bless,
Joy

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 04:49:34 AM »

Hi Judie!
Your testimony is so precious to me...
Peace and comfort be multiplied to you and your family!
Sincerely With Love,
Joyce :)

hart4god

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »

Dear Friends,

All your words were a wonderful encouragement and support to me- although that is not why I was sharing my personal situation.
I am just so very grateful to the Lord who revealed His Truth to me through this forum and Ray's teaching page "for such time as this".

Not only is this teaching "not in vain"- it is so incredibly profitable to those who can be instructed by it- it is practical, real, and consistent. I am in awe of what the Lord has done in my search to know the Truth. I may suffer in the body buy my heart and soul have comfort-

and I want to thank you all-I wish I could do it all by name, but especially Arcturus, who has been so faithful to the people who post here.....and all of you who contribute both wisdom and love- 'thank you and be blessed
with love,
judie h

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »

Thank you Hart4god.

God surely is working all things to good for those who love Him, believe Him and revere Him.

Peace to you Sister
Arc.

cjwood

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:26 AM »

hi judie,
i haven't been posting much at all lately but read the forum often. i was diagnosed with breast cancer at the end of 1999 early 2000 and am 8 yrs out cancer free.  i remember that early place, where you are now. i did not know bibletruths or ray at that time, but thank God daily that i do now. with the truths i now hold within my spirit i look back at my own cancer experience and understand why it came to me and can see how God brought me through that suffering time. i have been going thru various other emotional and physical trials in the last year which have really opened up my spiritual understanding. also, i find myself now lying in bed at night having an ongoing conversation with God and something really cool has been happening too.  i find that all the sudden a scripture will come to mind and He will show me the spiritual meaning of the words.  they are just scriptures that i have read maybe a million times (it seems) and all a sudden it is like i see them again with a light shining on them.  some nights it seems like this goes on for a couple of hours without any real work on my part.  i just lay there and listen.  so cool. God is so cool.  anyway, i just wanted to say keep doing what you been doing with God and your studying daily to show yourself approved unto God, and keep digging deep to find those hidden treasures of spiritual gems.

your sister in Christ,
claudia

joyful1

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 09:02:23 AM »

:D Hi Claudia!
Prayers going up here for you for your physical strength and endurance, dear sister!

I am glad that you posted what you did! It is an encouragement to others to know that God is working in you in this wonderful way!

I find the same thing is happening to me....mostly in the morning here when everyone else is sleeping and the house is quiet....I try to keep my notebooks and pen ready to receive and record what He says to me....I find that I often get a "picture" of what he is saying and I am able to carry that for a period of  time until I get the chance to write it down....pouring over these notes is very satisfying to me.  I used to think that I would leave them behind for my children when I pass on....but the experience of the Spirit revealing something to a person is the most exciting thing, in my opinion.  I hope that they too have this phenomenon happen to them personally....I don't know if my notes would help them or not....but maybe they would since Ray's papers have helped me.
I love copying them and taking them to bed to read and meditate on at night....it is also wonderful when I can read something that was revealed to him and be able to "get it," as well.  Not that I get everthing that Ray has written....only the things that God has decided I am ready for, but you know what I mean.

Sorry for carrying on! Praying for your strength and comfort today, Claudia!
God bless!

cjwood

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 04:13:21 AM »

:D Hi Claudia!
Prayers going up here for you for your physical strength and endurance, dear sister!

I am glad that you posted what you did! It is an encouragement to others to know that God is working in you in this wonderful way!

I find the same thing is happening to me....mostly in the morning here when everyone else is sleeping and the house is quiet....I try to keep my notebooks and pen ready to receive and record what He says to me....I find that I often get a "picture" of what he is saying and I am able to carry that for a period of  time until I get the chance to write it down....pouring over these notes is very satisfying to me.  I used to think that I would leave them behind for my children when I pass on....but the experience of the Spirit revealing something to a person is the most exciting thing, in my opinion.  I hope that they too have this phenomenon happen to them personally....I don't know if my notes would help them or not....but maybe they would since Ray's papers have helped me.
I love copying them and taking them to bed to read and meditate on at night....it is also wonderful when I can read something that was revealed to him and be able to "get it," as well.  Not that I get everthing that Ray has written....only the things that God has decided I am ready for, but you know what I mean.

Sorry for carrying on! Praying for your strength and comfort today, Claudia!
God bless!

hi joyfulone,
i too have underlined and highlighted my copies of ray's teachings hoping that one day my daughter can have them for her personal study time. i only have one child and see is the best part of my life on this earth besides my brothers and sisters i have met on this forum (and ray of course). i have given her the bibletruths website but i know she hasn't visited it yet. i would love to bring her with me to ray's nashville conference. she is 28 yrs old, newly married, and is a seeker of the truth.  there are some people on this forum who are also very young and it blows me away how much they have already been shown regarding to the scriptural truths. i could say i wish i had that same knowledge when i was 28 but God opened my eyes in his own perfect timing. i just praise Him for dragging me to Him, and for His healing the wounds we encountered and still encounter from being dragged.  Jesus is the best band-aid.

your sister in Christ,
claudia

brandon h

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 08:32:17 PM »

That is a great testimony, Hart4GOD. I can sense your peace just through your message. God Bless

kweli

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 09:16:54 AM »

God is so cool.
;D ;D ;D

Hi Judie. Thanks for sharing that with us. The strength, the faith, the hope He has installed in you are just phenomenal. You are indeed blessed.

All Glory to Him
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.