bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Credentials  (Read 4923 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Credentials
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »

Dear Mr. Hopkins:  I will make a few COMMENTS to your stupid email....

WOW.. You must feel really privileged that God gave you such insight. Isn't it great that every one else is wrong and your the only one right!

COMMENT:  I have never ever made such foolish claims, but many hundreds have falsely suggested that I have.

I read about a group of men in the Bible like that called Pharisees. Here is some new revelation for you to write on next that exemplifies the same portion of truth as a lot of what I read that you wrote. "The Pharisees were Jesus' closest friends, and the disciples were just pawns, and the real ones to crucify him. The Roman soldiers tried to free him from the cross, but those disciples overpowered the entire Roman army."

COMMENT:  Oh really?  And do yo always make such unscriptural assertions without reference?  WHERE did Jesus ever suggest such nonsense?  Where? Give me chapter and verse?

I guess its only fair that I list my credentials too.

Non retired    - computer programmer for a large international company
                         - owner of a commecial cleaning company
                        - owner of commercial real estate
                        - and a minister of the Gospel for 30 years with a successful ministerial track record

COMMENT:  I am so overwhelmingly impressed that I am at a loss for words.  You own a cleaning company, have commercial real estate, and are a minister.  WOW!  I am blown away by such "credentials."

What do I attribute my success to.... I have always tithed, and God has blessed more than 100 fold

COMMENT:  And just how is it that you attribute your "worldliness of materialism" to God?  Have you never read that:

Jer 5:28--"They are waxen fat [your hundred fold], they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, YET THEY PROSPER; and the right of the needy do they not judge."

Jer 12:1 Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of THE WICKED PROSPER? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?
    The Scriptures speak for me.
    Sincerely,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.