bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gehenna fire  (Read 4501 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Gehenna fire
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »

Hi Ray, I just got finished reading Gehenna fire judgment and it sure cleared up some traditional non sense for me! As a former Calvinist, (Calvinists of course have some things partially right) I thought that No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me drags him was God forcing us to come. I think I understand now that God drags us but does not choose for us. I must admit, that if God forced us to choose everything we choose and then punishes us for it; it really defies basic logic. The other side is that free will is an illusion. Still I have much more, to learn.  Thanks, Keep it up!  Your friend, Riley                        ;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

P.S. Don’t feel the need to respond because you’re a busy man. Love you Bro. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.