bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello New member from Indiana  (Read 4902 times)

Gary McCoy

Hello New member from Indiana
« on: March 20, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

Hello, My name is Gary McCoy, I  am 56 years old and  live in central Indiana. I was lead to Ray's web site several years ago. I have read all of his papers and listened to most of his audios. I love his teaching.

I have a past of 30+ years in the United Pentecostal church. It is amazing to me for me to now see how spiritually blind I was in that Church. Most of my family members are involved with that church; and range from pastors, to missionaries, to good church going people. Of course they do not understand me at all. I pray for them everyday.

I have been lurking on the forms for a while, finally decided that now is the time to join in.
It is good to be here and look forward to the fellowship.

Gary

Stevernator

Re: Hello New member from Indiana
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »

Hey Gary,
Welcome! Its amazing how the truth sets people free, huh? Glad you are here and looking forward to hearing more from you.
-Steve

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

Welcome Gary,
The way you express how you feel about being surrounded by family members involved in the organized, denominational church system is exactly how I feel. All my family think I am in a cult or worse. I, like you, found the church system to be mostly the traditions of man and mostly of man and not of GOD.
This forum will be a blessing to you as it has been for me. The fellowship is wonderful and the teachings Biblical.
Phil3:10

Kat

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 05:28:21 PM »

Hi Gary,

I'm glad you decided it was time to join in  :)
I was in the church many years too and it is only now as I look back that I can see how blind I was. 
It is a joy to have this fellowship and have others of like mind to share with.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »

Hello Gary

I believe there are others like you who have been "invisible" for a few years before showing up on the Forum. It is encouraging to know that you have been studying and enjoying what Ray has shared with us all. It is a huge blessing to have these truths at this time of great darkness.

It is no accident that we have been given these truths. They are a light in the darkness.

Welcome to the forum

Peace be with you

Arcturus :)

qvrful7

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:41:12 AM »

Hey Gary glad to see you joined the forum.  I'm new also and find this to be a great source of encouragement and spiritual insight.  Look forward to reading your posts.

God Bless

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 01:14:42 AM »

Welcome Gary!  Most here have gone through the same...it seems to be a must!  Stick around and just let the spirit lead you while you are here.  (The spirit tends to have me coming and going  alot lately due to my schedule...I wish I could be here more often, but, in HIS timing...BUT I LOVE THESE BRETHREN AND THIS PLACE...THERE IS NOWHERE ON EARTH LIKE THIS PLACE...'THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME' ;D ;)  I hope that you love it as much as I do!   
BLESSINGS,
Susan

Samarnon

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 04:30:00 AM »

Hello Gary,

Welcome! I too am new here on this forum but I've been reading BT for over seven months now and like you have been lurking before joining in. I considered BT forum as my haven, though I'm not posting much but I read almost all of the posts here. I really learned a lot from all the brethren here – they are a bunch of great people, and why not? Because God is choosing us to be one of His elect. Hmmm! ;D :D

Looking forward to your posts. :)

God bless,
Joy

Samson

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 11:16:06 AM »

Hello Gary,

Glad you have joined us and Welcome Aboard  :), Enjoy the Spiritual bounty prepared at this table and the uplifting fellowship provided, looking forward to your posts and comments in the days to come.

Your Brother in christ, Samson.

gmik

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 10:47:42 PM »

Hi Gary.  Welcome. I agree w/ all the posters.  Certain things are so alike for all of us even tho from all around the world. Post often, its the best way to get to know us ;D

Susan, hey, girl.  Hope all is well for you and yours!!! :D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 02:28:40 AM »

Hi Gina,
I miss you and the others here...  you are about to wrap up school pretty soon eh? ;D :o

joyful1

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 12:10:54 PM »

:D Welcome Gary! Look forward to your posts--
what part of the LOF series interested you the most?
Joyce :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.