bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Splitting Hairs  (Read 6266 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Splitting Hairs
« on: May 08, 2006, 02:14:52 PM »

Dear Mr Smith,

I agree with a lot of the stuff you say (eg Tithing), but you seem to be splitting hairs at times. I am left wondering if, after you have split and dissected the last hair, you will love Jesus more and be walking a closer and deeper walk with Him ?

Surely, none of us is without error?

Surely, God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise?

Who then does it profit when you constantly dissect using the powers of logic and your intellect?

Surely, God in His mercy would not allow the whole church to fall into error leaving you as the only voice of truth?

It is my profound conviction that our searchlight needs to be directed inwardly 99.9% of the time and then we will be in the right place with God so that when we look at others for the other 0.01% we will see CLEARLY and be able to truly guide our brothers and sisters.

Always remember that Jesus’ sheep will know His voice and if they don’t then they aren’t truly His sheep are they. By that I mean that we must each have our walk with God and I think it comes down to personal conviction because that is what we will be judged on at the last day.

God’s richest blessings on you.

Kind Regards,

Lloyd

Dear Lloyd:

It is regretful that you think that teaching the most marvelous Truths of God's Word is nothing more than "splitting hairs."

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Splitting Hairs
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »

Dear Ray,

I have been reading your Lake of Fire series and I’m sitting here now, in tears, because it has so profoundly affected me and answered all the deepest questions held in my heart for so long. Questions that we don’t dare voice in the church for fear of being accused of false doctrine or trying to lead others into deception.

I have misjudged you and as a brother ask you for forgiveness for the flippant, smart a@@ tone I took with you in my previous e-mail. It is your God given talent and destiny to split hairs because in the process you uncover the truths of God’s word that have been hidden for so long from most Christians. Thank you for having the guts to speak out and stand up for the truth. A part of me kept on waiting for the flaky bits. But the more I read, the more meat I have found without one single bite of pastry J  The more I have read, the more I have seen sound logic and common sense based solidly on scripture combined with a willingness t o rock the boat and question anything and everything (as we should!!!).

I pray that God will richly bless you Ray. Please tell me if there is any way I can assist you.

Have a wonderful day.

Kind Regards,

Lloyd

Dear Lloyd:  We have all done many stupid and embarrassing things. I would be embarrassed to tears to tell you all of my past foolishness.

The greatest thing you can do for me is to be a light and examples to all who see your walk with God, and to pray for the success of our mission here at bible-truths.com.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.