bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cut off  (Read 4883 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Cut off
« on: March 20, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

Dear Mr Smith,

I have been a Christian for 20 odd years.  I have spent much of that time ministering in some capacity or other.  The last 5 years or so have become very labored for me - when I stand up to preach before the congregation (I am a lay preacher) I sense I'm denying the nature of the G-D I serve.  I have grown cold toward fundamentalist Christendom - it irritates me no end - the endless cliches and powerless rhetoric is enough to make me pull my hair out and vomit simultaneously.

Your site has become an anchor to me - a safe haven If you like.  I don't believe G-D hates unbelievers that much that He would torture someone for trillions of centuries in fire, forever and ever .. It is not in the nature of G-D to do that.  I have mental problems as a result of believing this garbage - I feel betrayed and screwed over by pastors who should know better than to peddle this soul tearing, life draining trash.

I have begun to speak of things in a new light to close friends - the result - excommunication.  I am cut off by senior ministers, not spoken to by associate pastors.

Thank you for your amazing insight - I praise G-D that He has led me here - let the pagan doctrines burn in hell.  May future generations be saved the pain I fee now.

Sincerely,
Phil.

Dear Phil:  What would be shocking is if your minister friends would take five or ten serious seconds to actually look at what you are telling them. There is an immediate, built-in, hostility toward the Word of God when God is not working with that person.  I would sooner walk alone, however, than in the company of those who blaspheme the Word of God.
God be with you,
Ray

PS   Just a little side:  It is not necessary to omit the "o" in the title "God."  That is just another pagan superstition.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.