bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reprobate  (Read 5826 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Reprobate
« on: March 23, 2008, 10:02:44 PM »

Mr. Smith,
Satan has given unto you the power to embrace the lie that Hell is without eternal torment.   Look up the word “reprobate” and their you will discover your role in this world of unbelief and doubt. If eternal punishment doesn’t exist then Jesus died in vain. This is why He died, to save us from this awful place of eternal damnation. It’s that simple Mr. Smith as is the simplicity of the GOSPEL. I pray that you will see the truth of this and may God have mercy on those you are leading astray.

Sincerely,
            DANIEL   

Dear Daniel:  And all this while I thought that "Christ died for our SINS according to the Scriptures" (I Cor. 15:3).

But on the other hand, I do not find your damnable statement that Christ "died to save us from this awful place of eternal damnation."  What chapter and verse is that, Daniel? 'Me thinks' that you LIE, and 'me thinks' that "ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" IS in the Scriptures. That would be Rev. 21:8.

'Me also thinks' that you haven't a pathetic clue as to what the Gospel (that means GOOD NEWS) is if you worship a god who is going to torture most of the human race inhumanly in literal fire for all eternity for absolutely no redeeming purpose or value. You will bitterly repent of such evil and vile beliefs, some day, Daniel.

I would also be very very careful about who you call a "reprobate," Daniel, seeing that it is YOU who takes delight in the Christian doctrine of an eternal hellhole of unspeakable terrorism, while I teach that God the Father commissioned Jesus "TO BE the Saviour of THE WORLD" (I John 4:14), the WHOLE WORLD (I John 2:2), ALL MEN (I Tim. 2:14), IN HEAVEN AND EARTH AND THOSE UNDER THE EARTH (Phil. 2:9-11).  But "I" am the "reprobate?"  May God have mery upon your mean spirit and foolishness.
            Sincerely,
            Ray

Mr. Smith,
            I would like to thank you for responding as I have carefully taken notice never to allow offense to claim what persecutions belong to my faith in Christ. I would never venture to proclaim that God shall visit upon you the ETERNAL reality of HELL, accept that He has mandated that I speak boldly to confront this bastion of blasphemous propaganda. This trial has only been delivered into my hand as to assure that my faith is unwavering up against this deceptive maneuver of disbelief in ETERNAL HELL. God has given it to me that during the time from March 28-30 you shall know without doubt that you have crossed paths with me by divine appointment. I would consider Mr. Smith before you move toward further involvement in my boldness to openly declare that God hath put hooks into the jaw that you may be humbled as He draws you forth t o crush your deception. I speak only what God has given me to speak and you shall know that this thing is of GOD. When you receive this truth it is then up to you to reverse the curse you have established in the hearts of others. Even the Devil can appear as an angel of light Mr. Smith. I pray that you will understand my position and that my war is not against you personally, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood…DECEPTION: It is the ability to deceive oneself that the greatest talent is shown.
            Sincerely,
            L.D.A.

THERE'S MORE:

Mr. Smith,
            I also wanted to mention a book, "23 MINUTES IN HELL", by author BILL WIESE. This book was inspired from a dream I had years before I ever knew anything about it. God basically confirmed this truth in advance to prepare me for those who deny the truth of Hell's eternal torment. As it has been stated by Edward Donnelly: The doctrine of Hell should lead us to appreciate more than we do the love and merits of the Lord Jesus Christ....From how much we have been spared? I stand on the side of truth Mr. Smith, and we shall continue in our effort to destroy and combat this web of deception aimed to pervert the truth. You have committed high treason in removing from God's word a fundamental truth. Your perverted twist of Rev. 21: 8 reveals just how blind you've become to the truth. God has made clear that he would use the foolish things of the world to confound the wis e--sounds like the situation we have here. Although you've missed the mark, my prayer is that God will open your eyes as His warning is fast approaching on the dates I've mentioned. At that time you shall know that I've been sent as God's messenger. My assignment has been finished here and I remove from this confrontation forever my convictions.

Sincerely,
                L.D.A.

Mark 9:48-- ...where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:17--...but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire.

Psalm 140:10--...Let burning coals fall upon them; let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

Luke 12:5--But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell, yes, I say to you (Mr. Smith) fear Him!

Isaiah 38:18--...Those who go down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth.

No Peace: Isaiah 57:21--"There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked.'

No rest (from torment, also no physical rest or sleep)

Rev. 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night.

Wrath:  Psalm 90:7-11--We have been consumed by your anger, and by Your wrath we are terrified....Who knows the power of Your anger?

1 Thessalonians 1:10--...Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.