bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 28-30  (Read 5708 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
March 28-30
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:43:35 AM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6839.0.html

"God has given it to me that during the time from March 28-30 you shall know without doubt that you have crossed paths with me by divine appointment."

Does Ray need backup for this weekend (I'm guessing the author is speaking of this year)? ;)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 11:45:06 AM by Patrick »

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: March 28-30
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 11:59:12 AM »

Maybe you should jump on your bike and drive to Mobile, Dennis and Kat are forming a posse ;D

Craig

chav

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

Hi

"God has given it to me that during the time from March 28-30 you shall know without doubt that you have crossed paths with me by divine appointment."

this has to have been one of the funniest emails for quite some time,maybe Ray needs to be taken into protective custody for a few days just in case.  ;D after all you can never be too sure.

Dave

Patrick

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »

Maybe you should jump on your bike and drive to Mobile, Dennis and Kat are forming a posse ;D

Craig

Craig, I'm impressed you know the correct terminology.
Drive a motorbike, ride a bull.  ;D

How bout I just fly and rent a car. ;)

Hi

this has to have been one of the funniest emails for quite some time,maybe Ray needs to be taken into protective custody for a few days just in case.  ;D after all you can never be too sure.

Dave

Hi Dave.
I believe Ray's in Protective Custody. ;)

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 03:45:41 PM »

This guy is pretty bold to make this threat. It may be physical or it he may be talking about sabotaging the website/server etc. I think he would enjoy blocking people from reading and you and us from writing.

Whatever they are planning  has to take place on a weekend (28 to 30th) so the people involved must have jobs they can't get away from before that. This give me great comfort since in the scriptures God never gives an exact date. So "me thinks another spirit is at hand here.

Denny better do a backup of the website and forum and perhaps we can trace the email, if this LDA guy is not very computer savy.

Patrick...get that bike revved up ....okay buy a airline ticket

We need to rent a Rotweiler   :P

We may need to move Ray to a safe house   ::)
he is already in the Fathers House there is no safer place to be..

Just another tribulation

beloved

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 03:56:18 PM by Beloved »

Vangie

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »

I always read the new emails first when I log onto the forum--this one really jumped out at me!  Ya'll have already said what I was thinking! ;)  I was picturing the guy getting his voodoo doll ready for the weekend and stirring a bubbling cauldron, chanting some mumbo jumbo.  :D   Seriously though, I do hope he's not totally whacked and going to do something stupid towards Ray or the site.

Samson

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 10:34:52 PM »

Hi

Dave

You guys must be referring to this L.D.A. guy under the Reprobate E-mail, some of you guys reacted with Humor  ;D ;D ;D, personally, although I can see where it could be humorous, I find this individual to be appalling(did I spell that right), anyway, this guy takes the prize for arrogance and haughtiness, apparently he didn't read the Scripture at Romans. 12:(7-12), in reference to not " returning to Evil for Evil to anyone". If this guy was literally in Hell-fire for twenty-three minutes, he wouldn't be alive to curse Ray, originally, earlier today, I was going to start a Thread regarding the Reprobate Man, but you guys beat me to it. Glad to see it was started, this should prove interesting, if this guy ends up embracing these truths, presented by Ray, that would be the faith building and inspiring event of the year. Of all the adverse comments directed at Ray, that I've read, this guy gets the top door prize, so far, unless I missed something.

Enjoyed your comments, Samson.

David

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »

I read this e-mail today and was a littel shocked that he would make such a bold threat on a web site, and hint at his identity.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

Well its the 30th.  Has anyone heard from Ray? :)

Craig

Patrick

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

Well its the 30th.  Has anyone heard from Ray? :)

Craig

;D

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »

Come to think of it, NO! What now?

David

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:58:27 PM »

I got an email from him today  ;D
He kindly took the time to answer a question about 2 Cor 13:14.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

Whew!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.