bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer request for new user  (Read 3808 times)

ben144g

prayer request for new user
« on: May 08, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »

Hi,my name is Ben and I am glad to finally post here(God working);I have been coming here for quite some time(and God led me to bibletruths in answer to my prayer,details later) and now seems right.I havent much time now, so I will give a testimony later.Hope everyone is full of joy in Christ, for he has abundantly blessed us.I would like to ask for prayer for my wife.She is 55 and had abdominal surgery last week and is in intensive care,and this was a quite sudden thing.She had adhesions and it caused a hole in her intestine,and now she is critically ill with infection and pneomonia.He name is Kathy and is the love of my life,I know God works all according to his will, yet we are still to pray,Thanks to all for reading this, and GBY all in Christ....the Savior of the Whole world
       Ben          ps.........I live only about 100 miles from Ray,God has blessed me and Kathy SO much lately,but I guess we both are going through some deep trials.........

hillsbororiver

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:20:15 PM »

Welcome Ben, this is certainly a trying time for you and your wife but be strong and of good faith, your strength in Him will be a perfect example for her. Our prayers are with both of you.

Joe

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 10:46:29 PM »

Ben-
For you and Kathy....

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

Praying for your strength and comfort! --Joyful1

gmik

prayer request
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »

Welcome Ben.  I will be remembering Kathy in my prayers. Thank you for sharing this sorrowful time with us. It is night here but JOY comes in the morning.

SandyFla

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 06:36:32 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Ben. I look forward to reading your testimony. It's amazing how God calls us out of darkness into His marvelous light (I Peter 2:9).

You and Kathy are in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.