bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WOOHOO! It's Official!!!  (Read 5107 times)

SandyFla

WOOHOO! It's Official!!!
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:18 PM »

It finally happened! I had an interview at the hospital that's 3 miles from where I live, and they called me back yesterday and offered me a job! :)

The really great thing is, we most likely won't stay working in one department. As the need arises, we move around the hospital, so chances are I'll get to spend some time in pediatrics. :)

Some of you might remember how depressed I was last year when I was working at a church and they had to cut my hours due to financial difficulties. Then I thought I'd found another job, but the manager was a drug addict (who embezzled a huge amount of money from the company since she sent me home, and she will do prison time). I was out of work from July until recently, though I had a seasonal job for 7 weeks before Christmas. It was at that job that I befriended a girl who told me about her friend who went to school for 2 weeks and became a CNA (certified nursing assistant). She, and another girl, encouraged me to do the same.

Though I have nearly 20 years experience in the administrative assistant field, I was rejected for every job I applied to. Someone told me that God must have something really special for me. HE DID! I never would be where I am today if the church hadn't cut my hours and if some other company would've hired me. I'd still be just a "dumb secretary" (sorry to any secretaries here, but that's how I felt at that job).

Now I get to actually help people who are sick and injured, which is something I've dreamed of doing since I was a child. God really DOES give us the desires of our hearts, even though we (I) might get angry at Him while going through the transition because I can't see beyond today.

Thank you to all who prayed for me and supported me, and showed me the love of Christ.

With love,
Sandy

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: WOOHOO! It's Official!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »

Awesome, Sandy.
Congratulations. Now get to work. ;D

Robin

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:07:05 AM »

That's wonderful news Sandy!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 08:21:05 AM »

That is great news Sandy!

Your patience perservered.

His Peace to you,

Joe

Kat

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 04:04:07 PM »

Hi Sandy,

Thank for the undate, it is good news indeed  :D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »

Hi Sandy

I vividly recall your pain, anxiety, and suffering as you expressed seeing no through road to hope and release from your painful circumstances. Your testimony shows that, as a wise Brother has expressed to me recently the our trials and tests are seasonal.

I am so happy for you!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »

I remember well sister.  Congrats to you!  In the future you can do much more than a CNA if the Lord so directs your path...LVN, RN, CHAPLAIN, medical secratary...the opportunities are endless really.   You go girl!

gmik

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »

;D ;D ;D

I echo every one else's sentiments!!!  I am so happy for you!  We do have an Awesome God to take care of us!

kweli

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 12:15:39 PM »

Awesome, Sandy.
Congratulations. Now get to work. ;D
:D :D :D
Congrats Sandy. It's a blessing to do your work (helping those in need of help) and His work (helping those in need of help) at work. It is indeed a great work that He's doing in you. Now I'm with Patrick...get to work. ;D

brandon h

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »

Well congrats Sandy! You know it takes a special kind of person to do that kind of work. How wonderful God truly is. Hope it all works out for you. I'm sure it will.

God Bless

Grateful

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 02:59:51 AM »

OH, that is JUST GREAT, Sandy!!!   See how God DOES answer the secret desires of our Heart when He KNOWS they are of the highest caliber??!!!  YAY!!   I'm PLEASED for you!!   ESPECIALLY since you're hoping to get into pediatrics......children NEED Godly tenderness & care in hospitals!!!   You are in an incredible position to make an absoposilutely marvelous DIFFERENCE  in the life of any child who HAS to "go to the hospital"!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THANK you, from my heart to yours, on their behalf !!!

Your Friend, under God,

Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.