bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturn's Moon: Enceladus  (Read 14674 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Saturn's Moon: Enceladus
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »

I think of all the people who ever lived, estimates are 100 Billion and all the Galaxies (not planets, but galaxies) estimated at 200 billion. 

Craig

Hey Craig,

But you said there was twice as many galaxies as the estimate of humans, so maybe there is a spare galaxy in case we mess up the first one  ;D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

As of 2007, the average Crude Birth Rate for the whole world is 20 per year per 1000 total population, which for a world population of 6.6 billion comes to 134 million babies per year.

If there's any galaxies left over, they will be for vacation. ;D

musicman

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 11:06:47 PM »

Iv'e been following the idea that all microbial life that has existed here has served a purpose for which humans are the penical of the beneficiary.  (Some life forms have worked to our disadvantage but even that, God uses to show us something.)  The question is, what purpose does microbial life have on other planets (well, moons) serve when we will probably never be able to see them anyway? (except, maybe if mars lander type ships are sent to them.  That's if this is possible with the giant planet near by).  We can now see geysers and such on far away planets and moons but that could be teaching us merely how creation was done.

As far as so much wasted space, one may wonder why we would be the only life sustaining planet.  Well, science has found (theorized) that the mass at the beginning of the universe (big bang or "God Awsome Blast") had to be exact.  In fact it is therorized that not even the mass of a dime could have been added or taken away from that initial space for the right elements to form for life to be on this little planet.  Well, all of that mass had to go somewhere.  So now the universe is several billion light years across.  Guess it was necessary.

But now for our real science lesson:

Atmosphere + Water = Life
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:02:47 PM by musicman »

daywalker

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:27:52 PM »

I'm fully aware that if we should discover intelligent life on other planets, the bible would become useless. You don't have to tell me that....

Is that so? Based on what? So, they find intelligent life on some other planet, and that would PROVE that God doesn't exist? Or that God didn't make them? Or that Jesus Christ isn't the "Saviour of the World"?

I love reading about new Scientific findings; as the one you presented here. [Thanks!  :D] It's amazing the things we find. They only increase my belief and faith in God. If you think that finding intelligent life on other planets would make the bible useless, than for you, it's already useless.

Peace, Out

Daywalker  8)

musicman

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

Obviously water has been on other planets.  Whether it stayed on them is another question.  Water comes mostly from comets.  All planets have been hit by comets. (well, maybe not Pluto, oh that's right, Pluto is no longer a planet).  Mars would have to have a water cycle to sustain water but the gravity is probably to weak to have such an atmosphere.  The gas giants surely have water mixed in with other matter because the gravity would never allow it to escape.  Again, water proves nothing as far as life is concerned but the pure naturalists need something to occupy themselves with.

By the way:

Which gas giant has the most toxic water source in the solar system?  Please submit answers before I reveal this important fact. 

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 12:53:14 AM »

I'm afraid to bite this one, Musicman, but my nephew says Jupiter?? Now if it's wrong..how do you know?? :D
Kathy ;)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »

Which gas giant has the most toxic water source in the solar system? 

Exxon??
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »

Now Dave, that is VERY good!! :D :D
Kathy ;D ;)

musicman

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 03:13:38 AM »

Wrooooooooooooooonnng!!!!!

Next!!!

Astrapho

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 03:36:05 AM »

Un un un....

Naw it can't be Earth can it?

Jupiter?

musicman

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »

We have a winner.

Ninny

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

Why did I know this?? :D ahahaha!
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 02:00:40 AM »

Jacob sorry  :'(  water is life  its alive 
maybe we could send all the politicians  there i mean to that moon  it has water  :D
peggy

Roy Martin

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

Come on you guys and girls. Anyone that has seen ET or Men in black knows there are other life forms.
  You can't convince me that we are the only ones in the entire creation.

Roy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:30:01 PM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »

Well we do have our resident spaced-out alien here...you know... musicman!! :o Did I say THAT?? ::)
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.