bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Tale of the Sheep  (Read 11348 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tale of the Sheep
« on: March 26, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »

In case some of you don't know the drill, I'll start a story and you will add to it in short 1 or 2 sentence posts.  Lets have some fun today :D  Show your imaginations and creativity.

Once upon a time there was 12 little sheep that lived on farmers Clays 100 acre spread.  Their day was filled with eating the nice green pasture and lounging in the warm sun.  Life was good.  Sheep, being as sheep are, did not get excited about much and followed the flock and stayed together.  One day Buddy, the smallest sheep of the bunch and the one most prone to find what little trouble that was to be found, looked over the horizon to Green Acres Hog Farm.

"I wonder what it would be like to be a hog?" Buddy said to the other sheep.  They decided to go have a look, they gathered together and.......................
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 11:52:07 AM by Craig »

joyful1

Re: Tale of the Sheep
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

;D .....voted Buddy their fearless leader!  Then, with wreckless abandonment they headed out, leaving the boring drudgery of their daily lives behind!  The breeze seemed especially delightful as they tromped off....

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:08:51 PM by joyful1 »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Then, without warning the most horrible and vile stench of the hogs reached them. Little Buddy was too small to smell it as it went right over his head having risen in the air above him. Buddy had no idea what had happened to cause the flock to vere off in all directions to escape this assult to their delecate senses! :D

Craig

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 01:37:37 PM »

The big bad wolf ate the sheep.

And you all are no fun :( ;) ;D

All work and no play............... ;D

Oh well, back to being serious now.

Craig

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

No no no Craig. The big bad wolf did not eat all the sheep because they too didn't come near the pig pen because their noses are far more sensitive to scent than the sheeps! So they were all safe and Buddy walked up to the pig king and made his aquaintence! ;D

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »

I just don't get it Craig............

WHO on the forum, wouldn't want to play in a pig pen ?

hehehehe
Joyce :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »

;D :D LOL Joyful1...thanks for saving my bacon! I did risk sticking my neck out :)

Craig

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »

It's been several years ago that I was on a forum where these stories got started.  It was alot of fun, I remember one story that went on for about 3 months, and a great book could have been published on that one.  Mostly it ends up being very humorous, but sometimes it gets serious.  But I guess it won't work on all forums.

Craig
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 04:51:45 PM by Craig »

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 04:50:18 PM »

The wolf couldn't get the sheep so he decided to go after the hogs...he tried to huff and puff but they really smelled bad and he nearly choked.

Not only that but the wallow was so muddy his paws became loaded with mud. Then to top it off he got hit in the eye by one of the pearls that they were chewhing on, he was so mad at the one with the ring in its snout he could spit, but what could he do .

He called his friend Snake and they chased them all down the hill into the river which led to the water falls and then he took a leisurly walk and waited until they washed up to the sandy shore. He would have a nice fire waiting.

beloved

Craig

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »

Too late now Carol ;D

Craig

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 04:55:23 PM »

Little Buddy was hanging onto that pig that stuck its neck out and nearly got chopped! His fleecy wooly coat kept king piggy all warm and boyant in the water so that he could yell out to the other pigs to grab a ride with their friends the sheep.

By the time they got down stream they began to look like huge sheep pig wolves and the wolves got such a fright they all jumped into the LOF! ;D :D you know, that one they had prepared for the sheep! ;D

Then as the last wolf dived into the fire an extraordinary thing happened........
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:00:16 PM by Arcturus »

Beloved

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 05:33:07 PM »

Hey Craig

Tell that to Babylon..they think it's never too late ...for Fractured Scriptures    ;D

The moose and the squirrel would be proud of them

beloved

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »

;D an alien ship came down and abducted the farmers from both farms....this gave buddy an idea!!.....
heheheheheheeh

joyful1

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 08:34:52 PM »

;D ;D ;D LOLROTFWT!!!!
oh bother!!! ahahahahha!!!! I just re-read the thread and realized that I hijacked the flow of things...so....LOLROFWT!! ahjahahaha!!! I will now attempt to "save" myself by continuing the story.....

Beloved!! LOLROFWT!!! ahahahahah!!!! you were saying......

the wolves got such a fright they all jumped into the LOF!   you know, that one they had prepared for the sheep!  

Meanwhile....back at the LOF!!!!.........    (ehehehehehehehehe!!!!)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:38:55 PM by joyful1 »

Stevernator

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 11:26:54 PM »

Ahahahahhaha joyful that made me crack up.

...they all jumped in the LOF and found that the LOF was actually coming from their friend snake who had morphed into an evil dragon simply because he "felt like it". The kindling fire was growing intense and the sheep big wolves looked for and escape but their was none to find when SUDDENLY...

Beloved

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 12:40:21 AM »

Only the dumb and blind sheep went down the river along with the hogs.....Benny and all the other sheep with Big EARS got hung up on the thickets bushes and did not go over the falls, they did hear the hogs yelling somthing about "not their time" but then the Good Farmer came along and pulled them out.

He took them into the green pasture, let them take a nap and then led them on a long journey, his rod and staff helped them a lot except when it hurt.

When they got to the next pasture, they had their dirty coats removed, they felt naked but the Good farmer gave them muti colored coats. 

Then they all ate a big dinner had a nice time and went back, there they found the sheep, the hogs and wolves, a little crispy but all were alive and now

Patrick

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »

and now....the Good Farmer gathered everyone around, they all sat down in the pasture to enjoy some hot tea, and out of the blue, the Good Farmer said, "Who wants to pull My finger?"
Everyone....

joyful1

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 03:27:11 AM »

::) oh Patrick!

Everyone....
knows that sheep and wolves and hogs can't pull anyone's finger! They were having a great time when suddenly, Benny got the idea that.....

musicman

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 03:33:32 AM »

But once again, the sheep and pigs experienced a falling away from truth.  They all decided to follow the biggest pig there.  It was telling it's version of what god is.  It sounded bizare but appealing.  What was this pig saying?  Wait a minute!!  That's not actually a pig.  In fact it's Oprah.  Except this time Oprah had all of the weight that she had ever gained or lost.  How fat was she now?  Well, you know that scripture about having the faith to move mountains?  She could move mountains just by walking.  But most of the damage was done when she opened her mouth.  Her made up god was no where near as bad as what those wolves had invented.  But this was all lost on the fact that her followers idolized every word coming out of her gargantuan pie hole.  They read what she told them to read.  They laughed at her jokes when they weren't funny.  But mostly, they worshipped her millions$$.  This pleased her.  So much so that Oprah broke wind after she chuckled.  This, of course, destroyed what was left of the ozone layer.  Her gas was also so hot that global warming increased 100000 fold.  Torrential rains led to another flood and drowned the world.  Society would have to start over.

Yeah right, with that smell?!!  
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 09:57:04 PM by musicman »

joyful1

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 03:54:20 AM »

::)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.