bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: from the Arkansas mountains  (Read 4329 times)

Horseman

from the Arkansas mountains
« on: March 26, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

Greetings all.

An introduction.  Personally:

I left the church many years ago, something didn’t feel right.  I’ve spent the better part of 30 years trying to understand those “ill” feelings.   The voices suggest I’m approaching a new understanding.

Over the years, and through the course of my stubborn carnal world travels and grievous sinning, God and I have had numerous one-way angry conversations with each other.  In fact, the latest was this very morning.  He simply has not understood my anger at the hand this world has dealt me, personally.  He’s been the quiet sort and hasn’t said much over the years.  Recently, however, I’ve formed the sneaking suspicion he’s been entangled in my affairs over the years to bring me to a singular point in my life, re: bible-truths.com. 

I’ve participated in a forum or two, mainly for the purpose of whomping atheists over their heads with my perfect “Christianly” interpretations of scriptures.  I feel I must go and apologize to the many.

Currently I’m reading the Lake of Fire series and the free-will section, and perusing the many topics here on the forum.  The compassion and clear guidance shown here is overwhelming.

Lastly, I think I’ll publish a book on how I feel about stumbling onto Ray’s teachings and this forum.  My book is, as best I know, the shortest book in the history of mankind, only four words:  Thank God, the end.

I am most humbled, and grateful. 

Let the journey begin.

Beloved

Re: from the Arkansas mountains
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »

Welcome to the forum Horseman

We all had our eyes and ears opened by different means and methods but all roads will in the end lead The one Way.

Lots to learn and lots to share, there are people who post and people who just read. No matter which ... all are welcomed
Hope the waters are receding in your state of Arkansas

Beloved

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

Welcome Horseman!
What an amazing experience it is to learn the truths of God!
We know so little but we have a lifetime of learning to look forward to.
Peace,
Steve

Kat

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Hi Horseman,

It's good that you have joined us here  :)
Yes I think we all can sympathize with your plight to get here.  Because we all have our own little stories about how hard "the hand we were dealt" had been. 
But then to have your eyes opened to these marvelous Truths and the joy of understand mysteries that had been hidden for so long...

Rom 8:18  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
v. 19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

This is a wonderful escape from the world, to come here and fellowship we those of like mind.  If you have questions just ask, we have many people coming from different perspectives to help.

Here are a few links for stuff here at the forum that you may not have noticed yet.

Forum info and indexes
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?board=12.0

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 10:03:38 PM »

God and I have had numerous one-way angry conversations with each other.

Welcome, Horseman!

In reply to your above quote, I had a boxing match with God one afternoon. ::)
I knew He is/was/will be Everything, Everywhere, so I was just swinging in the air (shadowboxing). I lost, rotator cuff injury. :-[ :'(
Sounds similar to what Jacob experienced.
His hip, my shoulder. :)

gmik

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »

Welcome Horseman!! Thanks for sharing....you are NOT alone!! :)

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »

:D Welcome, Horseman...
You wouldn't just happen to be one of a group of 4 would you?
 ;D (hehehehe) Just checking! never know when them blasted rough riders are a sneakin' up on you! Seriously....look forward to your posts and once again...

Joyce :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.