bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Step Brother - East meets West.  (Read 8333 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
My Step Brother - East meets West. Bob
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 02:24:51 AM »

Friend Deborah,

Thank you for giving of your spiritual self to the Muslim neighbor and for knowing NO fear in your heart.

Your words are inspiring as others have already said, but even more than that they are the words
of a spiritual sister.  I hope everyone realizes at some level that when we speak on inspiration of
God's spirit that the language used is very special.  It is quite a bit like reading scripture.  No matter
which book of scripture one reads the spiritual author's character stands out.

Many have said that the King James Bible that was edited to be read to the people in fellowship with
God's spirit, is a special rendering and I tend to agree so long as we read in context.  Over the years I
have noticed that letters from other friends that are written in love also stand out as if the words were
chosen to reflect God's influence and inspiration.

It is almost as if those in the world around us were communicating in a foreign English dialect until on
special occasions we chance to hear our own dialect being spoken and are drawn to it as to a long
lost friend.  There is no doubt friends, we are the chosen and we have been chosen to prepare to
serve in full humility, with sincere love toward ALL of God's children.  What a revelation!
What an opportunity.  If God be for us who can hurt us, who can remove us from His love.
Where there is true love there is no fear.  May God's perfect love keep us all in His care.

Bob

Vangie

Re: My Step Brother - East meets West.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »

Amen Bob.  Thank you.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 04:13:21 AM »

Dear Bob

Thank you for your thoughts and for sharing. I shall join Vanjie in that Amen!

Peace to you both

Arcturus :)

Samson

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »

Hello Arcturus,

Thankyou for sharing your experience regarding this Muslim Patron visiting your shop. " Let your utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how you ought to give  an answer to each one. " Colossians. 4:6. That Scripture came to mind while reading your experience and Craigs Post.

Debra, the outcome of your experience seems to indicate that you handled the word of God respectfully and effectively, seasoning your words, knowing when to speak and when to listen.
(James. 1:19).

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

Hello Sampson

Thank you for your precious of encouragement and recognition of what the Lord can do.  8) that I was given the blessing of being in that story is awesome. Even now revisiting the memory of the incident and having such loving brothers and sisters here to listen and appreciate these things is so beyond even my words of gratitude! If there were no one here to listen, share, care and fellowship then I would not have had the joy to have written this post. It was as much a gift to me as anyone!

There but for the Grace of God go we. :)

Peace to you brother

Deborah. :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.