bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Greedy shows its color  (Read 4748 times)

Beloved

The Greedy shows its color
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »

The absurd, the rich are obscene some times

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23824778#23832961

I will go to Cosco Target or Kmart whenever I can from now on, not that they are much better (maybe Cosco..they appear better to their workers

beloved

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: The Greedy shows its color
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:52:29 PM »

On the surface this sounds terrible, but I will have to give Walmart a pass on this one(as bad as I hate too)

Theirs is no different than any other insurance benefits out there.

If you get in an accident, not caused by you, and the other person has no insurance or not enough insurance, then your health insurance will cover you for the accident.  If you later get a settlement for the accident then you must reimburse your insurance for the amount they paid up to the settlement amount. 

Now in this case it appeared that walmart tried to collect more than that, but I read somewhere else that walmart admitted that was a mistake, they were only entitled to the amount their insurance paid out.

Craig

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »

Wal-Mart is The Root of All Evil.

Martinez

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »

I read where the Wilmar heiress is build a multi BILLION art museaum on the riverbank in Bentonville Arkansas....

guess what they plan to put in it......million dollar pictures and other peices of art

Yes the corporations reap all of this on the backs of the masses.

beloved

Yes and it is all the will of God. Play your cards right, Umm... have your cards played right, um..be in that first Resurrection and you will be an instrument He uses to bring all this ungodliness down. I understand how you feel about it, because I despise the injustice of it all as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.