bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opened Eyes  (Read 4226 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Opened Eyes
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »

Hi Ray...

I just dug out the folder that I have had in my computer for over a year, with some of your teachings.  I opened up... Is God a Closed Trinity, or an Open Family.

Every once in a while I read it... and agree with it... but... couldn't quite be completely satisfied when finished.

You worked so hard on it... covering every detail... but... one thing you forgot.  That is... that while you rant and rave at all the theologians and teachers, etc., that you cannot win!

You can't win... because the almost entire Christian world believes in the trinity.  Not because it is right.  We know it is not.  But...
God Himself is in charge of that belief.  He created the Trinity himself.  We can only believe what He wants each individual to believe.

Nothing happens without Him preordaining it.  He takes us... step-by-step out of our wrong beliefs, that He put in us throughout our lives.
We can only believe what He gives us to believe.

I can read your paper over a dozen times... and although true in all things... unless He nudges me with affirmation that it is true... I cannot believe it.  All the 'proof' in the world is not going to prove anything.

But, when the Lord opens the eyes of whom He has ready to believe, then all things become true.

I feel sorry for you Ray.  You work so hard... and get thanks for this and that... but then comes an added... but...  meaning they have not grasped it... because their eyes have not been opened in that area.

Don't feel bad that your job seems futile at times... it is the God's responsibility to open the eyes of men... not yours.  You will never get the thanks from man that you deserve... but you will from the Lord... and that is what counts.

Me, for one, completely understand all you said in that paper... and wonder why I didn't see it before... but... if the Lord does not open those eyes fully... we can't do a thing about it.

The theologians, etc., whom you are trying to make see the truth, will never do it... God won't let them.  They have to keep teaching what they know to be the truth... and that you are the crazy one.  That is the plan of God.  They are doing God's will... and so are you.

But, when He is ready, He will lead each of us to the right folder, and to choose exactly what He is giving us the understanding to see.

We can do nothing on our own... to try... is to bang our head against a brick wall.

Praise His Name...
Jeanne

Dear Jeanne:  Do really believe that you are telling me something that I don't know?  I state over and over and over and over and over and over again throughout virtually ALL of my major articles and Installments that people will only see these truths if God OPENS THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS.  You somehow have missed that, Jeanne. I have never felt that my work is "futile."  Just because one bemoans the fact that people cannot understand, does not mean that they naively think that they COULD understand independent of God's inspiration. Even Jesus showed real emotion over Jerusalem's failure to see or understand who He was:

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, AND YOU WOULD NOT!

Would any dare correct Jesus by telling Him that His emotional appeal is worthless seeing that Jerusalem can not accept Him unless it is God's will to open their mind?  Would you tell Jesus to not feel so bad about Jerusalem, and then explain to Him that it is not His Father's will at this time?

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.