bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prove Me Wrong  (Read 6445 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prove Me Wrong
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:11:56 AM »

Dear Jason:  I will make a few COMMENTS in your email..................

Hello, I'm emailing you because you seem to think that you have all the answers for everything and it sickens me beyond comprehension!!!

COMMENT:  That statement is based on your own false and biased mind. I have never ever even suggested that I know much about ANYTHING, let "everything." Are you crazy?

I'm tired of Satan being blamed for all the wrong doings of men.

COMMENT:  I have never ever even insinuated that Satan should be blamed for all the "wrong doings of men."  Where have I ever suggested such nonsense? Satan deceives people, but he assuredly is NOT "responsible" for ll the evils of men. That's nonsense.

I'm personally angry at God because of what I have read from the Bible and I'm not angry at God because Satan has deceived me and has led me to hate him...God's words written in his book have done that all on their own....and I sure as hell don't need you to translate it to me

COMMENT:  Oh really?  And is that why YOU ARE WRITING ME?

because I'm perfectly capable of understanding his message.

COMMENT:  Apparently NOT.

.............this a great example of what really pisses me off....but before I state quotes from the Bible, I would just like to say that if there is any truth to what your about to read in this statements below that was written in the Bible....I have no choice but to see God as the absolute "Evil" and he has no right to tell us that he love us if something as simple as loving your children and your parents more than God could cause one not to be worthy of him

COMMENT:  I'll agree that this takes a little more wisdom to understand this than most of us are born with.  Truth be known, however, it is only AFTER one comes to love God MORE than one loves his own family, that he really has the ability and reasons TO LOVE his family much more effectively and meaningfully. It is the FIRST commandment to Love God, and the FIFTH commandment to honor parents. God must always come first. As Mr. Spock would say, "This IS logical."

.......I would also like to mention that God contradicts himself, in which you will read in my second 3 quote from the Bible.......I would really like for you to give me a logical and rational reason for not be justifiably angry with God????

COMMENT:  You do not understand the 6th commandment. It does not say "Thou shalt not KILL" in the Hebrew manuscripts. It says, "Thou shalt not MURDER." Big big difference. Soldiers kill in war, they do not murder. Murder is the illegal killing of someone. When God told the Israelite to kill all of the pagans which were committing every conceivable kind of crime including burning the little children in fire, He was not telling them to commit sin. It was not a sin to kill these people at God's command, because they were not "murdering" them which would have been breaking God's commandment and which then would have been a contradiction.

Maybe cool off a bit and starting at the top of my home page by reading my first paper:  'YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU FOOLS!"  You will learn more in one hour than in four years of Christian seminary.

God be with you,

Ray

"Honour thy Father and thy Mother"

Matthew 10: 37
            37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

"Thou shalt not kill"

Exodus 23:27
                I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. (Jehova orders the murder of thousands!!!)
            Exodus 32:27-28
                And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
                28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men. (Jehova orders his people to commit more murder!!!)
            Leviticus 26:7-8
                And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
                8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. (It is more than obvious, the "lord" thinks nothing of murder or ordering others to commit murder!!!!!!! it doesn't take a genius to figure out that "FEAR" is the gateway to "HATRED".....when one reads the Bible it's no surprise that so many people are fill ed with hatred.....I am terrified of God, so therefore his word alone is the very reason why I hate him so much and not because I've been deceived by Satan like all you religious fanatics continuously state!!!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM by Craig »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.