bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Justify your statements  (Read 4761 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Justify your statements
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:14:14 AM »

Hi Ray, your site was found by accident. I wont come to your conference. However, when you have justified your statements, I will then provide information as referenced here. it is about a Biblical matter of which we have failed to discern, a matter of great importance.  Without more elucidation, looking to hear from you, thanks and God bless.
    Minister.....Adams

Dear Minister Adams: I don't know what it is you would like to "hear from me," as you haven't given me much to comment on?
    God be with you,
    Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Justify your statements
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 09:14:47 AM »

Hi Ray, you stated on your web page that you can provide information that contradicts some of the information found in the Bible.I simply asked you to justify your statements. The term, "justify", legal or not applies to right. God bless.

Minister.....Adams

Dear Minister Adams: That is a false assumption on your part that my "information contradicts" the  Bible?  God is the Creator of the Universe and all that in it is, and therefore Science and Scripture do not contradict.  It is the foolishness of the Church which has attempted to make science and geology fit a model of creation that contradicts the Scriptures.  It is this silly creation model of the creation of the heavens and the earth in six literal 24-hour days about 6000 years ago, which has caused God's Name to be blasphemed among the nations, even more than the theory of biological evolution of the species itself. As it will be difficult to fit my notes into a whole weekend Conference, I assure you that I will not attempt to explain all my proposed topics to you in an email.  Young earth advocates have left strewn in their wake a long list of foolishness, failure and fraud.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.