bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Love  (Read 4769 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
God's Love
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »

Hello Ray!

I really appreciate your willingness to study to show yourself approved unto God and to rightly divide the word of truth. I’ve been encouraged beyond belief and set free from Bad Baptist Theology regarding tithing, secret rapture, etc. My concern is this : if God is Love then how can I really experience this and feel loved by Him in a real way? The Henry Blackaby ‘Experiencing God’ course states that God will reveal His Nature through a human experience designed by God. How will God do this in my life? I really know His Mercy, but I do not really, really know His Love. This is not saying that I’m not saved, I just want the principles of His Love to be written across my heart so I can know it.
Sincerely,

Tim

Dear Tim:

I am sure than there are dozens if not hundreds of Christian books which even have as a title: "Seven Ways to Experience God's Love," or "The REAL Love of God NOW,"  or "How You Can Acquire the Love of God," etc., etc.  The truth is, only God can give you of His wisdom, knowledge, love, peace, etc. There is nothing I can do or tell you that will enable you to receive it, acquire it, or experience it.  Paul constantly prayed for the love, grace, and peace to be upon those He ministered to. How many actually received it, I don't know. Just remember to always pray and obey, and God will hear you, but just when He will give you your heart's desires, I cannot tell you.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.