bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Audios are terrible  (Read 4485 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Your Audios are terrible
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:18:04 AM »

Your last audio  Can we lose God's spirit and eonian life?
Okay consider  that i am stupid and lazy and just don't know the scriptures  maybe so or maybe  i've just been raising 6 children , working for 23 years at a very busy low paying  business and doing my best to do the will of our Father. A business my husband wanted success at and I supported not because I read  i had to but because of the love in  my heart for him, I had nothing else better, low self starter who knows.  What is my point?  All your audios and I have listen to just about all are terrible.  You mumble get off the subject, ramble on,  get to intellectually involve.  It is oblivious to me you are so what of a genius.  Your thinking is very broad based, expansive.  Do you stop for one minute to consider not all people think in depth s like you and that you give way too much information, which tires the mind out and is hard to kept up with, losing the very point that you began with.  BY THE TIME I GET THROUGHT YOUR AUDIOS  I NEED A NAP AND 1 MONTH TO DIGEST,  ITS TERRIBLE.  you make too many points too close together    maybe Apostle Paul could kept up with you   take a survey  i believe you have some worth while things to say but it get all mess up with too much knowledge and unclear jumbling sentences mumble at times  i end up thinking what did this brillant man just say.  short simple would be great! peggy  p.s.  i don't really think you are going to beable to change are you?

Dear Margaret:  I am sure that everything you said is from your heart and you sincerely mean it. However, yours is the first email like this out of maybe 50,000 that I have received. Contrariwise, I receive hundreds of emails in which people say that for the first time in their lives, they can easily understand the Scriptures because of the simple, no frills, approach that I use in my teaching. I have not doubts that my writings could be much better. I do find it hard to believe, however, that they are rambling and confusing (maybe at a few places, but certainly I do not believe that is the overall presentation of my material).  I have received numerous emails asking me to chop down my 20 or 30 pages papers to use a page or two. ut that was usually stated because they do not like to read very much. I put a lot of information into my papers, because [1] it is necessary to thoroughly prove the truth of the subject, and [2] so that I do not receive thousands of more email s asking about all the points and Scriptures they think that I failed to include.  I'll try to do better.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.