bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do You hate?  (Read 4878 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Do You hate?
« on: March 29, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »

do you hate all good preachers?You need to get to the new testament.your kind takes me back to all the hypocrites who made me feel like GOD was waiting with a big stick to hit me every time I moved John Hagee is my pastor and I was disgusted to hear you speak evil of him "jealous"

Dear Geneva: I have never spoken "evil" of John Hagee. That is not true. John Hagee teaches "damnable heresy" (II Pet. 2:1), but I have never accused Mr. Hagee of being evil, have I?  If you read my critique of Mr. Hagee's sermon on "The Seven Wonders of Hell," then you know more specifically which damnable heresies I am speaking of.  Be sure to read my paper: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural."  John Hagee teaches: "...EVERY BOY, AND EVERY GIRL who dies without knowing Jesus Christ spends an eternity in a city where the fire is never quenched and the worm dieth not." (Statement is Mr. Hagee's; all caps are mine).

Now that, Geneva, is "disgusting" to use your word.  Mr. Hagee will bitterly repent of those damnable words, ONE DAY.  And you can take that to the bank.
God be with you,
Ray
PS   Maybe you would benefit more by reading my "Lake of Fire" series, and learn what the real Judgments of God are all about.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.