bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Church?  (Read 4891 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Church?
« on: May 10, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »

Dear Ray,
   Praise the Lord for your website.  I have been a member of God's elect (I say elect to clarify God's All in All believers) for about three years now and have been lonesome and blessed all at the same time.  God has put in me the hunger and thirst.(Phil 2:13) for truth and revelation.  When I get an urge from the Holy Spirit to come and visit your website,  I get an uplifting.  I thank you for being brave in the Lord to explain and penetrate the gospel to the world as you do.  This enlightenment has taken me so far in this walk and close to the Lord.  I can't take any credit for my understanding.  It's ALL God's doing.  He chooses who HE wants to open up His word with clarity and understanding.  (Eph. 1:17).
   My message to all who reads this (If you are here on this site, God is drawing you, whether you are curious or kicking against the pricks.  If you are here kicking against the prick, know Acts 26:14.  Paul did the same thing.  It's only a matter of time.) and starting to come in the knowledge of who GOD is and your purpose, hang in there.  Trust in the Lord. (Pro.3:5)  Allow GOD (Not man's system of deception) to mold your mind.(Eph 4:23)
   Ray my question for you is, "What do I do about fellowship among the 'Elect'?"  I have found one church in Virginia where the Pastor teaches God All in All.  He is right in line with what you have on your site.  Are there any other churches/fellowships that you are aware of that teach in line with the truth?
Alisha

Dear Alisha:
I'll admit that it is difficult to meet with believers of like mind in your area if there aren't any. I have never seen a church that teaches "right in line with what I have on my site." I have had hundreds tell me of such religions, churches, and cults, but after checking them out for five or six minutes, I have always found that do teach virtually nothing as I do.  That fact doesn't make me feel good or anything, but so far that has been a fact.
You can join our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page and carry on exchanges with other believers, or possibly find someone in your area.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.