bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Latest revelation: New Covenant  (Read 3157 times)

kweli

Latest revelation: New Covenant
« on: April 01, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »

Hello everybody

I stumbled upon what I consider a revelation. Before I go on I hope Dennis/Bobby Proctor/Kat or somebody can pass this message to Ray: It is God's message that you are teaching.

There've been a lot of things which weren't completely clear to me (as you can imagine). Some things seemed far-fetched, even when I thought "it has to be so...it sounds right...it feels right". I dug into the Scriptures and really sought for silver and gold. What I found is priceless. And it is exactly what Ray teaches: The Word of GOD.

Before I bore you with my "yay, it's really truth" testimony, please try to imagine what it would be like to find a treasure. Hebrews chapter 7 all the way to the end of chapter 10. These pages of Scripture have revealed truth which confirm a lot of Ray's teachings. We have a new covenant with God. Things have changed. We ought to change. We are now allowed by the one sacrifice of our Lord Jesus to step into the Holy of holies. We are now supposed to step out of the old (old covenant, old man, old carnal ways, etc) and step into the new (spiritual journey).

Please read these verses [Hebrews 7 - 10]. Enjoy the revelation. Discover the treasure. And as Ray always says, "once you learn the truth, hold on to it".

All Glory to Him
Kweli

PS: If you dig deeper, you will find treasures. From God's promises, to God's Supremecy to God's nature (no way He could torture His own forever and ever)

PSS: Please let us try to share the treasures more often. The fellowship will be very fruitful

Beloved

Re: Latest revelation: New Covenant
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

Amen Kweli

We need to move way beyond the milk doctrines and dine on the finer things that God has provided.

We indeed are strangers/aliens in the world, we  need to cutlivate the spiritual lessons that the Holy Spirit will reveal to those who study.

The world uses scriptures to gain favor with men.

The church seeks the scriptures for promises that will meet their carnal desires and that is what they are staisfied with. 

(Joh 5:39 KJVR)  Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
They cannot see all the things that are revealed about Jesus and God's plan.

Pro 8:17  I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Those who arecwilling to look in the day...when their eyes have been opened and are deligent in their study.

My favorite part of Hebrew is

(Heb 11:39 KJVR)  And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
(Heb 11:40 KJVR)  God having provided some better thing for us,
that they without us should not be made perfect.

This new covenant is not another church system but points to a wonderful spiritual oneness with the Father.

beloved

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.