bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Searching for fellowship  (Read 4082 times)

Roy Monis

Searching for fellowship
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »

Hi! You out there.

If you believe in Ray's teachings please get in touch. Hungry for fellowship.

Thank you

Love In Christ Jesus

Roy :'(

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:45:05 AM by Roy Monis »

Kat

Re: searching for contacts in UK
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »

Hi Roy,

Glad you have joined us  :)
I'm not from the UK.  I live on the Miss Gulf Coast in the US.
I hope you will join in the fellowship we have here.  We have been blessed to have a place where we can unite with others of like mind, to discuss these Truths and come to a better understanding.
Spreading the Gospel - witnessing to others is a tricky business.  Unless someone is having their eyes opened to this Truth, they are hostile against God and His Word (Rom. 8:7).  It seems to me that witnessing would be a  work in futility.

mercy peace and love
Kat

p.s. here is an email where Ray addresses this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2537.0.html ---

Don't try to convert anyone. Be the best wife, mother, and friend that anyone could have, and THAT is the best thing that you and everyone else can do (unless you are a man, then, of course, the best husband, etc.,).  You will never, ever, ever win someone over by a clever argument with the Scriptures. There are two reason why I do this and you shouldn't:  [1] I am being a witness AGAINST all the heretics that attack me and the Truths of God, and [2] my answers to their foolish and unscriptural arguments are a great teaching tool for all those who read our site and who visit our Forum.

But in my private life, I do not try to convert, convince, change, etc., my neighbors and acquaintences.  I will tell them the truth about God and the Scriptures, but I do not make a pest of myself. If and when people ask you, give them only as much as then need and are willing to accept. If they desire more, they will come back.

I would suggest you buy a Emphasized Bible by Joseph Rotherham. It is on a par with the Concordant Version, and it is Old and New in one volume, plus you can find it at any large Bible Book Store, and it will probably be considerably less expensive.

Don't study to be a scholar. Just learn what you need to know. Learn it until you know it and believe it, not so that you can win a debate in a room full of theologians.  Things like "aion/aionios" will become clear after much study. "Free will" may also take awhile. Some fight it for years before they accept it. I personally immediately accepted it when I saw it and I was delighted to know it, as I was when I learned of the salvation of all.  I find it hard to understand why so many hundreds email me and still think that they find Scriptures that contradict the free will/free choice heresy. Anyway, don't become discouraged.

You can certainly accomodate your husband's desire as much as is possible without partaking of his religion with him. I can certainly sit in a church and listen to a minister teach his heresy, without sinning. I would have no reason, however, to do this on a regular basis.  Just give it time. "Don't be righteous over much" (Ecc. 7:16).  God will direct your path. And who knows whether God will not begin to open your husband's mind in the future.

God be with you,
Ray   

chav

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

Hi Roy
Welcome to the forum.
I and my wife are in Bournemouth, you are welcome to contact me by PM

Dave UK

David

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

Hi Roy.
Welcome to the forum. I'm in the south of Cornwall.
You'll have some wonderful fellowship and teaching here.
God bless you.
David.

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »

Hi Roy,

Me and hubby (Dave) are now living in Scotland been coming in here and reading Rays work for a while now. Yet (and i feel we wont) find anything we would disagree with him on. The Holy Spirit confirms.

God Bless and welcome xx
Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 05:41:34 PM »

Hello Roy

I am in South Africa.

Welcome to the Forum fellowship of like minds!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.