bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeitgeist The Movie Religion  (Read 4562 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Zeitgeist The Movie Religion
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

Not sure if you would have any interest in this or if you've already seen it, but it's something that is a bit startling at first glance.

On YouTube there is a short 3-part series on religion (Christianity) which shows apparent evidence that Scripture is simply a plagiarized version of astrological myths.  It would be compelling to someone who doesn't know God.

A friend of mine who happens to be an atheist (a very intelligent one) came across this and was intrigued, but when he checked the facts found that the individual producing the film was, as he put it "full of crap".  I'm glad he checked the facts, because it would have concerned me until I was able to do so myself.

I found the series (which is buried in a larger 'documentary') by going to YouTube and searching for "Zeitgeist The Movie Religion" in case you are interested and the link above doesn't work.

I guess I'm primarily sending this to you because it would be interesting to read your views on the comparisons made in this film.

God's Peace brother.
Jeff

Dear Jeff: I think that your athiest friend has summarized this video correctly.  There is absolutely no evidence at all to support the dozens of false claims regarding Jesus and the pagan gods, starting with Horus. 
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.