bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sun, moon, stars  (Read 5426 times)

Vangie

Sun, moon, stars
« on: April 03, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »

Hi everyone,
Any links available to Ray's insights/teachings re: the symbolism and significance represented by these 3 words in scripture?  I also welcome the forum members to share what they've learned as well.  Thanks for your thoughts!

Love,
Vangie 

Kat

Re: Sun, moon, stars
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:16 AM »

Hi Vangie,

I remember Ray did mention a bit at the Mobile Conference last year.  The is the excerpt from the transcript.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5815.0.html -----

Peter thought, well this is the last days.  Now he was right, he was inspired to write that because God did start pouring out His Spirit on Pentecost.  So that was the last days.  How long do the last days last?  Until they are over.  It’s been a pretty long time.  But he didn’t finish the prophecy, he quoted Joel, but he didn’t finish all of Joel.  Because it doesn’t all fit then.  But the portion that he did quote, it does fit then. 

You say, ‘but didn’t it mention heavenly signs.’  He said, you know these people aren’t drunk.  These people are like the people that prophesied in Joel,  where it says they shall dream dreams and see visions, all of that.  And the sun shall not give it’s light and the moon shall turn to blood. 

Acts 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of the Lord come, That great and notable day.

Did that happen on Pentecost?  Yes it did!  How so?  How did the sun not give it’s light?  How did the moon instead of reflecting light, turn to blood? 

Light is symbolic of God’s Truth.  Jesus Christ is the light.  The brightest physical symbol of light, brightness, this is our sun.  So light comes from the strongest source.  God - Jesus Christ is that light. 

John the Baptist said, “that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light,” (John 3:19).  But He was that light.  The Son gives light, that’s direct revelation from God.

Now the moon is the reflected light.  That should come through the church and through the ministry.  They get it from the Son.  The moon (church) reflects it’s light from the Son (Christ), it doesn’t have it’s own light (Truth).  If the sun went out, the moon would go out, because the moon has no light, it’s reflected light. 
So as the ministry gets light, they give it to the congregation, they feed the sheep. 

But what did He say would happen, starting on Pentecost?  The sun/Son isn’t going to give it’s light anymore.  God is not going to give direct light to the people anymore.  The light that should be coming, that was already given to the moon, to be reflected, now it’s not going to give it’s light.  It’s going to be turned to blood.  What is this talking about?

Their revelation from God was going to cease.  Apostasy is going to set in.  The church is going to go amuck and instead of teaching the light from God and passing it on, they are going to turn to blood.  How so?

Well on that very day they stoned Stephen (Acts 7).  Instead of giving light to the world as a secondary light, they turned to blood.  They turned murderers. 
Tomorrow we are going to go through and see how many men, who wanted to present God’s Word to everyday people like us, they had to pay with their lives.  Well who would do such a dastardly thing?  The moon!  The secondary light of God’s Truth - the church - the Popes - the Bishops.  If you even had…. you didn’t have to teach it or even read it, if you were found with a copy of Tyndale’s Bible, you were put to death.  I mean it was pretty bad.

Tyndale was burned at the stake.  Russ was burned at the stake, lots of people were burned at the stake.  They kind of took the Catholics out of England for a while.  Then bloody Mary came back and she wanted to bring back the Catholic church.  Then she started burning people at the stake.  She said, ‘I’m not doing anything to these people, that God isn’t going to do to them for all eternity.  I’m not doing anything wrong.’  She didn’t see anything wrong with burning people at the stake.  It’s unbelievable. 

Calvin didn’t see anything wrong with burning people at the stake either.  That man is so adored by so many.  I mean considered the greatest theologian.  He was, I mean absolutely the scum of the earth. 

Martin Luther although he did a lot of good things, you just read what his attitude was towards the peasants.  ‘Kill them all and make it dirty, make it fast.’  No mercy.

So it did start then.  They went from teaching God’s Truth, they turned their hands to blood.  They killed Stephen, a real saintly man, they killed him and gnawed on him with their teeth.  They just despised that man.  You don’t know what hatred is.  Like I’ve said so many times, hell hath no fury like a Christian who’s just been told the Truth. 

Now even Christ made some statements that could have sounded like His coming and setting up His kingdom was right around the corner.

Matt. 3:2  and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"

Well it was at hand, for them.  How was it at hand for them?  Well you can only live so long.  Same thing as in Revelation, it says things are going to come about shortly.  Shortly?  It’s 2000 years later and they haven’t come about yet.  That’s not shortly.  The word ‘shortly’ has to do with quickness or swiftness.  These things must come about quickly.  How is it they come about quickly?  I mean there is 22 chapters of stuff going on all around the world.  How is this all done quickly? 

This is the testimony of Jesus Christ, who is, was and will be.  I remember when I first saw that, it was about 6-7 years ago.  I called up Mike and I said, it says in Revelation that Jesus Christ which is and which was and is to come.  I said, that’s in the book of Revelation.  He said, ‘yea, I had heard that.’  I said did you know it was in there 10 times.  He said, ‘I didn’t know that.’  I said it is, 10 times.  I am alpha and omega (Rev. 1:8; 1:11; 21:6; 22:13), The beginning and the end (Rev. 21:6; 22:13), first and the last (Rev. 1:17), who lives and was dead, and I am alive for evermore (Rev. 1:18), who is, was and is to come (Rev. 1:4; 1:8; 4:08), 10 times it’s in there.  Don’t you think that is trying to tell us something. 
---------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:53:30 AM »

Thanks so much Kat! 

psalmsinger

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »

It seems as if there is no limit as to what lengths the beast will think and do to bring back order and power to the "church"  after Pentecost.  The enemy immediately infiltrated the True Church and patiently waited until they had gained leadership.  Burn a few at the stake that go contrary to their system and you have established real fear of the christian hell.  Great control tool.  Go against "God's chosen church" or go to hell, respresented by a real life physical act.   Ray certainly brought some light to the scripture about the sun, moon, and stars. Thanks for the reminder Kat.

Rest in the Lord,
Barbara

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »

Mat 4:8  Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9  And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Mat 4:10  Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve.

Hi Barbara,

It is very apparent the churches accepted the deal that Jesus refused.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Brett

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 05:01:38 PM »

Hello,

Ray didn't mention of "stars" meaning.

Just want clear understand. Sun mean light of 'truth'. Moon mean reflect light which mean does not have light itself (no truth). Am I right understand?

Thank you,

Brett

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 06:02:50 PM »

Hi Brett,

The sun is symbolic of God - Jesus Christ is that light/Truth.  Light is symbolic of God’s Truth. 

The moon is symbolic of the church, it doesn't have it's own light/truth, it reflects/preaches it’s light/truth from the sun/Christ.  So as the ministry gets light, they give it to the congregation. This was the state of the church up until the first Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit was given, then apostasy set in.

Apostasy - An abandonment of what one has professed; a total desertion, or departure from one's faith or religion. (Webster on E-Sword) 

Acts 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood...

The moon was turned to blood by all the deaths that could be attributed to it, as was stated in what Ray said.
The moon/church does not reflect/preach the light/truth any more after Pentecost.  It's light has gone out.  Instead of teaching the light from God and passing it on, they teaches heresy. 

John 8:12  Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
v. 5  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 12:46  I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.