bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: twenty dollar magic?  (Read 5399 times)

Beloved

twenty dollar magic?
« on: April 04, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

Interesting day, talk radio shows critizing Oprah's religion and now this. I got it in an email

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/310074/twin_towers_burning_on_20_dollar_bill/

If you flip it over there is also a pic of the pentagon on fire too.. and if you accordian fold the twenty you get in big letters OSAMA ...pretty lame

beloved

Oh well
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 04:03:58 PM by Beloved »

musicman

Re: twenty dollar magic?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 01:02:07 AM »

Hey, I'm more interested in Oprah's religion.  What da hell is it actually.

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 01:45:46 AM »

I've seen on one forum where a female said that she is God.... not even a god, but God.  The saddest part, was that she actually believed it. I thought it was a joke at first.

All these strange new religions like Scientology, and now Oprah's religion. The Scientology one made me laugh the most. Ha!

Hail Xenu!

Stevernator

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:11:10 AM »

I don't get it. What is their idea of God? Its like something they make up to suit themselves. Seems like modern day idolatry.
If God is perfect then does it not make sense that He would make one perfect way rather than multiple equally valid ways?
I love the woman at 1:40  :)

It should not be too much of a surprise as we are warned about false prophets and apostacy.

Peace,
Steve

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 06:01:04 AM »

Interesting clips.

The bottom line on the clip with Oprah is "God is a feeling experience."  and another one that Oprah says : " I was able to open my mind....I took God out the box...." If Oprah took God out the box how big is Oprah? Bigger than God in the box?

What actually has come out the box is Apostasy, self deception, mass hypnosis perhaps on such a overwhelming scale as never before seen in the world.

So God is a feeling experience is He? Belief is the sign of deception is it? Here is what Oprah and Eckhart agree on quote "If God for you is still about a belief then it is not truly God.  

Jesus said John 6 : 29 THIS is the Work of God, that you BLEIVE ON HIM who He has sent.    

Eckhart expresses : "Jesus said you are the light of the world ~ means you are the conscienceness in which the world appears : is seen. "

When asked about death, Eckhart says he does not give death any thought. Has he overcome death? Is he risen again?

God is in control of all. It is staggering to see the illusion that God has been able to cause to become the beliefs of those who do not see or hear His Word or know His Truth as our most vital need as David wrote in Psalms 27 THE LORD is my light and my Salvation vs 8 You have said, Seek My face, inquire for and require My presence as your vital need. 14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord: be brave and of good courage and let your heart be strong. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.   8)

Maybe "the lord" has already appeared in the conscience of Oprah and Eckhart. Funny thing is though when the Lord appeared in the conscience of Isaiah and Job, they both crumbled and instantly confessed they were as nothing. Job said I am a worm!

Isaiah 6 : 5 Then I (Isaiah) said My destruction is sealed, for I AM A SINFUL MAN AND A MEMBER OF SINFUL RACE.YET , I HAVE SEEN THE KING, THE LORD ALMIGHTY!

Job 42 : 5 I had heard about you before, BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN YOU with my own eyes. I take back EVERYTHING I SAID and sit in dust and ashes to show my repentance.

Good idea to repent right now if any have thought too highly of themselves. Undoubtedly it is the lord of THIS WORLD and the carnal mind has indeed appeared to our poor deceived Oprah and Eckhart. They have their reward.  Great is their deception. Bitter is the revelation to them of the One True God! Great woe, great pity and great mercy to them upon whom the wrath of God is to come. Their escape is written.

1 Cor 3 : 15 But if any person's work is burned up, he will suffer the loss of it all, losing his reward, though he himself will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire.

Is is right for anyone to feel anger and hate towards the deceived? Should anyone feel vengeful, superior, self righteous above or against them.  Does anyone see that they are going to need Mercy and desire for them to see the Real Truth and Light that is Christ knowing full well that to see Christ is to cause self to crumble by contrast with His Glory in which no flesh can prevail.

To that measure that they are risen, esteemed of men and glorying in the world and selfdom to that same measure shall they fall. Woe is certainly reserved for them. They can not climb down. Woe and pity to them who raise themselves higher and higher into the blast that shall come from the dust that gets into the nostrils of the Lord.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 08:06:37 AM by Arcturus »

mrl1970

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »

This is just a variation of  "If it feels good do it" attitude

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »

I don't get it. What is their idea of God? Its like something they make up to suit themselves. Seems like modern day idolatry.
If God is perfect then does it not make sense that He would make one perfect way rather than multiple equally valid ways?

Right, Steven...

Isaiah 53:6
We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

musicman

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

Their beliefs are billions of times more logical and merciful than those of the orthodox  christian church.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.