bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qur'an  (Read 5657 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Qur'an
« on: May 10, 2006, 03:04:29 PM »

Dear Ray,
I  was very glad that I ran into your web site while looking for something else.  It good to meet someone who has a clear understanding of what the scriptures are trying to reveal to us. What I want to commit on is that Holy Qur'an also teaches us that Hell this purification process and not ever lasting.  I was wondering were you also acquainted with the knowledge of the Holy Qur'an?

Thank you and have a bless life
Colleen

Dear Coleen:
Oh really?  So maybe this is a misprint from the Quran?

4: The Women

3. Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with fire and suffer a painful doom. 4:14

4. For the disbelievers and those who make a last-minute conversion, Allah has prepared a painful doom. :18

5. For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 4:37

6. Hell is sufficient for their burning. 4:55

7. Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56

8. Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74

9. Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 4:76

10. Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

11. If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

12. Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell. 4:115

13. Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will never be forgiven by Allah. 4:137

14. For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 4:138

15. Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell. 4:140

16. The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help them there. 4:145

17. You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you. Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom. 4:150-151

18. For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom. 4:160-1

19. God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to EVERLASTING hell. 4:168-169 " (CAPS are mine).

Sincerely,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.