bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth?  (Read 5619 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Truth?
« on: April 05, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

my name is Sara, i was born into a traditional christian family in india. as children, we were taught that demons, generational curses, and such things were believed only by hindus and other 'pagans'. also, jesus conquered the devil, so there was no more threat from that

years later, my husband and both children suffered from terrible illnesses, especially my daughter
and doctors said there was no hope, no cure. all we could do was pray...
we were in serious financial difficulty as well, as my husband and i were unemployed then.

about that time, i came across Derek Prince's book on Blessings and Curses .... it was a shock to read that demons and curses were true

since then, i've prayed more & more with renewed faith. my husband suddenly got a very good job and
God healed my daughter in such a way that doctors could find no traces of her former disease

i believe that God is the author of everything, & i now pray all the time (w hile cooking or washing up, etc)....   and i continue asking God to protect me & my family from Satan and from demons.
am i becoming enslaved to this notion? if so, how do i overcome it? please help

Dear Sara:  Jesus said that "the TRUTH shall set your FREE" (John 8:32).  What is the truth concerning this matter?  Here is the Truth:

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

There are NO curses, NO demons, NO adverse sentences from God upon those who are "IN Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the SPIRIT."

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.