bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology  (Read 6165 times)

Sorin

The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology
« on: April 05, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rCGP-0545EU

Warning: Some scenes may be disturbing for some.

Grateful

Re: The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

NOT pretty!!   Whooey!!   One REALLY has to watch into which water to dip one's toes!!  This cult needs to be EXPOSED & BROADCASTED for what it is!   There is only ONE Truth, and that is : God-the-Father-AND-His-Son-Jesus-the-Christ.....!

David

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »

This is a pretty scary cult, not least because they have some very influential "poster boys", such as Will Smith, John Travolta and Tom Cruise. I recently watched a clip of Cruise talking about it..........the guy sounded out of his mind, some real insane babbling about practically nothing.
The BBC did a investigative documentary on this cult last year. Within hours of them realising what was going on, they had forged "police reports" and "court reports" that implicated and labelled the main reporter as a pedophile. They had arrest reports, interview statements, court minutes and even a conviction. It turned out that this was a standard procedure for this cult in order to silence its critics.

musicman

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:40:33 PM »

Will Smith!!!!   Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phazel

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »

the guy sounded out of his mind, some real insane babbling about practically nothing.

I couldn't trust a word someone who eats placenta says.

Martinez

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »

As horrible as that all is, it still pales in comparison with the things that the christian church has done over the years.

Falconn003

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »

I find thier tatics pathetic. And pose little threat, cept to the mentally challenge.

They incorporate fundamental Hindu, fundamental psychiatry  , fundemantal psychology, Sci-fi, buddaism,
in thier occult schemes.

The line " what are you afraid of " is an old psychiatry standard questioning tatic, based on a scripted liine of questioning right out of psychiatry 101.

Rodger

Falconn003

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »

By the way ,  Who named this clown xenu, Why not todd or ralph, perhaps even a bob, now that would be scary.  ;D  ;D

Rodger

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 01:52:04 AM »

Rodger,

It's not their beliefs that are a threat. But how they deal with those who question, expose, or leave the organization. They have raided the homes of ex-members who obtained information which required many years of testing/brainwashing, and paying [hundreds and thousands of dollars}. The story about Xenu, isn't even told to the new members, it takes years, and many thousands of dollars before you get to hear that little Sci-fi tale. And it's because they charge people for every little thing, before they even tell you who is the good in this { so called} religion, who is the bad {Xenu} and so forth; that this organization, or cult rather, should lose it's tax-exempt status. It is not a religion, it is a scam,
it's a corporation, the Govn't should at least recognize it as a business, and therefore treat it like one when it comes to taxes.

They are creepy, they are very hostile towards skeptics, and L. Ron even said that whoever criticizes Scientology is "Fair Game"... " is a criminal" and if you can't find any crimes {relating to that person} "fabricate them".

So there's more to Scientology than some ridiculous beliefs- I bet the leaders of it don't even belief in this crap; they just use it to make money off the suckers.

L. Ron was not only a Sci-Fi writer, but was even quoted as saying, something like; the best way to make money is to start a religion. Or something to that affect.

It's crazy how people can believe in this crap-yet they do. It just blows me away, how gullible, and foolish human-beings can be.

-Sorin

BTW: I saw a clip on youtube, where one of the guys that was part of a group that was protesting Scientology prank called one of those Scientology {so called} churches, or whatever poseing as a newbie-Scientologist who was on his way there, but saw all those protesters standing outside, and so forth. ...
And during their conversation, the Scientology lady who he was talkingto on the phone, mentions to him that some of them got hit by a bus, and one of them has his stomach cut open or something really bad happened, and she started busting out laughing about it. I mean, just this evil, menacing laugh. That should tell you something about Scientologists.

Oh, and wouldn't you know it? The guy then tells her [the truth] that he was one of those people that got hit by the bus, then she went into this 'Oh, I'm so sorry about that, we called the hospital to see if they were alright, lying mode'   ::)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 02:11:30 AM by Sorin »

Falconn003

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 03:24:41 AM »

eeeek   i am sure the Gov. has an eye on them, prolly use them for this recent caucus in Florida, because the balloting counting was sooo messed up.

Here in San Antonio we got a dental practice, that is scientology. My best freind wife worked there for a spell then left as fast as she entered. She tells wierd stories how they start thier mornins, and try to convert you. It was a very short stinct that she was there.

In the words of George Carlan "keep thy religion to thy self ...!!"  ;D

Rodger

Sorin

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »

Harassment of a German Scientology critic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EYS7SpFTEI

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.