bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Time!  (Read 9197 times)

Sorin

Story Time!
« on: April 05, 2008, 06:05:16 PM »

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/8412/gregg/21COSET.HTM

I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Xenu the alien ruler Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

Well what did you think of that story?

What? You thought it was a stupid story?

Well so do we. However, this story is the core belief in the religion known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organisation on extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

OT3 in Hubbard's handwriting    Most of the Scientologists who work in their Dianetics* centres and so called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.
Part of the first page of the secret OT III document in L. Ron Hubbard's own handwriting    

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you off joining though.

* Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology Centre. This document is not connected with that organisation in any way.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Story Time!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

Hi Sorin

Ron Hubbard used to be our next door neighbour when he lived for a brief spell in Rhodesia now called Zimbabwe. I have books he wrote that he personally autographed to my parents (now disceased.)

I can tell you one thing. Ron told my Father that to make a fortune was easy. Just think of a gimmick! Those were his words. I remember meeting him. I was eight years old at the time.

I investigated Scientology and flew to Tampa Florida at the time that they were advertising being the safest place on the Planet. I can tell you I had some very vivid experiences!

Well I have been there done that, got and burnt repented the t-Shirt.  :D

There are many more damnable heresies, deceptions and false teachings around to catch those who Scientology does not attract these days.  Did you know that John Travolta is a Scientologist! :)

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

mrl1970

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/ot.html

Peter Forde (1996): "A Scientific scrutiny of OT III"

A challenge to superstition.. OT3 is presented and practised in a manner calculated to induce superstitious fear in their followers: menaces of catching pneumonia and dying: increased fees levied on those who discover its contents too soon: disbelief "proves" how the events were booby trapped to make them look unbelievable(!): induction of psychosis and "baby watching" ("baby watching" = imprisonment, isolation and supervision of those who get upset by Scientology): declaration that the "clear" is at risk if not up to OT3 [29]: the mystique of "safe space" needed for this course. Superstitious fear is neither religion, nor ethical business, nor science, and deserves to be challenged.

musicman

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 01:22:54 AM »

Well now yall've done it!!  We are not to add or take away from the good word of. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

South Park!!

I saw the episode and darnet, yall've added to it.  That South Park episode was inspired to show us what scientologists really believe.  We learned about body thetens, Xenu, the volcano murders, the soul catching machine and the false dream implants.  We learned that Xenu has a thick layer of skin covering his mouth opening and he laughs like this:  Wha, wha, wha, whaaaa.  We must learn never to add to the word of
"South Park".  In fact, Chef left the show because of what that episode exposed.  By the way, everybody knows that John Travolta is a scientologist!!

One of the more famous scientologists is Kristy Alley.  Now, anybody that knows something about the claims of diuretics, (excuse me) dianetics knows that scientolgists aren't supposed to have pschosymatic illnesses.  I think one of those illnesses is what they say causes people to become overweight.  I think Kristy must have been skipping out on a few of her audit sessions. 

How do I know this?  Well, at least at one time she was so fat that if she jumped into a pool, they had to have wet section signs in the bleachers.  She was so fat that when they took her picture they had to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower to do so.  She was so fat that when AOL had a "Where Are They Now" feature, for Kristy Alley it just said look outside.  You can't miss her.

Please folks, I don't have anything against the overweight.  I was just poking fun at scientology. . . . and . . . . . . . . . .

Kristy Alley.   
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 01:34:51 AM by musicman »

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 01:59:29 AM »

I investigated Scientology and flew to Tampa Florida at the time that they were advertising being the safest place on the Planet. I can tell you I had some very vivid experiences!

okay...I'll take the bait....
WHY did they say Tampa was safe?
I was born there and all I can say is: hurricanes, air base/target, high crime rate, lightening strike capital of the world, drugs, drugs,... and more drugs.

and queston two: I gotta know....What vivid experiences?
inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »

lol Joyful1...the "bait" was actually not meant to be bait! So I can answer the questions briefly.

Tampa Florida was at that time where the Scientology Org had its  Global headquarters. I wanted to get to the heart of the matter and get my finger on the pulse. I did. It is a dead thing. No heart. No integrity. No nothing. Just gimmicks!  :D

It was a vivid experience for me then because of so many things. One of which was my meeting with Willie B Wilson who I was told was the wealthiest private owner of a Bank in Texas and apparently was a Billionaire. Willie told me that he owned gas pipe lines from Canada to USA and well...he was very wealthy. His five sons were apparently involved in his petroleum and banking concerns but they were causing Willie much grief. Apparently they were living the high life and were into drugs not as a trade...but come to think of it again....I do not know! As I understood it from Willie, they were on drugs not in trade of drugs! Who knows  ::) I was very naive then and only in my twenties.  The high life had its cost and Willie was in Scientology to get himself some help. He took a liking to me and had one of his sons in NY call me to invite me into their organisation. Willie wanted more but at 72 years old and I was only in my twenties....well...I did not want to step into that role! ;)

That was not in my predestination! :D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »

Okay! Well...glad you showed up here all these years later....
Joyce :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

Me too Sister! ;D

kweli

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 09:38:27 AM »

I was very naive then and only in my twenties.

twenties = naive ???

>:( >:( >:(

(maybe my reaction shows a little naivety. hope my thetans didnt go through some false dream implant of maturity 75 million years ago)

Falconn003

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »

AGAIN with this Xenu !!

Let us rename him Nigile Crothers, or Todd Aliwishes, or even Tommy Silverman.

Apparently L. ron was off his meds, when he came up with xenu, prolly a pseudo-name of one of his meds.

I do favor Nigile crothers.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Nigile crothers. Nigile crothers was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Ga-nip Ga-nop.

Now Nigile crothers the alien ruler had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so Nigile crothers had a plan.

Nigile crothers took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. 

See it just rolls off your tongue.........   ;D :D ;D

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.
  :o

Oh !!! this just gets better, You could see, whom ever wrote this story was implementing his mutiple personality psychosis, i see  a few other mental disorders breifly describe in the story as well, BUT this one just takes the CAKE.

SEE !!,  this is what happens when pateints are off thier meds. What a hoot  ::)

Rodger
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:15:31 PM by Falconn003 »

joyful1

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »

Good grief, Roger...what are you talking about?

joyful1

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

My apologies!  And my thanks, Roger and Sorin for starting this thread!!
I couldn't understand a thing that you were talking about, because the only thing I knew about Scientology was in the "funny video" on YouTube with Tom Cruise acting pretty weird.

I thought you might have meant to post your comment on another thread and put it here by accident, Roger....I went to the thread (The Un-funny Truth about Scientology also by Sorin) and clicked on the LINK he has there....

and then.... Man o man!
I had NO IDEA!
currently watching the 5 part section on the secret life of L.Ron Hubbard.

what an eye-opener....thanks for posting this!
Joyce  :o

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 02:23:24 PM »

Good grief, Roger...what are you talking about?

I just thought it was one of his other personalities talking ;D ;)

Craig

Falconn003

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 04:07:20 PM »

ak hahahahahaha  hahahahahha  Joyce and Craig

I did a google search of Scienctology and it basically states L. ron hubba started a religion based on basic Psychology, psychiatry, hindu, budda, a pinch of sci-fi, fantasy....ect

What it boils down too is a Gumbalaya of stupidity.

Also in the youtube video, Sorin posted, a follower ask " what are you afreaid of", this is out of psychiatry 101 interview scripted questioning.  When i worked at the Mental shop here in San Antonio, that question was one i had to ask incoming patients. " what are you afraid of"  :D ;D

Rodger
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:50:24 PM by Falconn003 »

Sorin

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »

That's exactly right, Rodger. Like in this video clip right here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y

Falconn003

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

" what are you afraid of " based on the answer that was then given, be it personel , inanimated objects, defensive (denial), supernatural, animals,..ect the interviewer will then proceed with another question base upon the answer given to the previous one.  This intreview was impportant for the Dr. to see the state of MIND ((Psychosis)) the patient((or individual)) is at the time the interview was conducted.

Rodger
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:49:53 PM by Falconn003 »

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

I didn't know much about Scientology, but after the last few days I think I can say they are the most dangerous religious group out there. 

Total mind control.

Scary

Craig

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »

WOW!!!! Total Mind Control indeed, that was scary to see those guys act that way :o
I have been reading some things about them lately and they seem to have a hand in everything.
I'm really wondering how deep there influence goes ???
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

gmik

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 01:20:04 AM »

Ya know....I believe that people can believe ANYTHING!!!!

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »

Hey Gena,
I know I did!!

My brother still believes that we inhabited other planets before coming to earth.
I'm amazed at times!!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.