bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Read what these people are saying...  (Read 5162 times)

B18bhatch

Sorin

Read what these people are saying...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 10:04:37 PM »

Those people are obviously worse off than bats, for not only do they not see
, but they also don't hear. Spiritually speaking of course. oh and Bowlbyx was in there defending Truth, my hats off to him! 8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 11:11:28 PM »

Man what is going on in that thread, just a bunch of nonsence and jibberish, all talk and no walk.

I think we know what is going on there, these people didn't even read half or a third of rays articles. One guy said He used NO SCRIPTURE. Can you believe this? Holy Molly! Ray uses more scripture then anyone ive ever known besides mike.

shibboleth

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 12:00:41 AM »

I wouldn't know how to post a reply to anything said there. It's like trying to nail jello to a wall, impossible. These poeple offer no refute for any of Rays writings and just yammer on and on about nothing. I think this site is a waste of time.

Mark J.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 12:58:12 AM »

I actually had a look at that thread yesterday.

It least it hadn't descended into a slanging match, but yeah, here's another group that just can't seem to produce scriptural refutation.

I wrote an email to Ray yesterday introducing myself to him and said to him that the people who are out and out attacking these truths are no more than caged lions and that he should continue to poke at them with the spiritual stick of truth.

I know it's not scriptural, but it seemed appropriate to say at the time.  :D

Falconn003

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:57:35 AM »

While reading a bit i got this euphoria of insanity coupled with the stench of pizza and beer....ala  a fratenity frat(brat) house.

Anyone got a tums ??

Rodger

gmik

read what these people are saying
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 09:08:31 PM »

Well, that was certainly interesting.  Once again, lots of yakking but no scripture.  Talk about clueless- at the frat house!!

bowlbyx

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 11:08:42 PM »

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! cool i forgot i wrote that.  Interesting.  wow, hee hee.  

GOD bless (even those wierdos including ME)

David
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.