bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4275 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »

Hi Ray
  Ive read your article on tithes.am i to believe that you r pastoring a succesful church whose finance is taken care of by the principal of giving as taught by Paul and to which u so honourably describe  without the mentioning of tithes to your congregation.cause if u dont have a congregation of people over whom u shepherd and if u dont have church bills to pay what gives u da right to tell other ministers of the gospel not to teach tithing to help finance the work of God.or r u saying that when sum 1 starts a church am i to understand that that person is to finance the work all by himself.if that is da case then i take that is how you r financing da work of God in your congregation.

Hosking

Dear Hosking:  It matters not what a minister needs money for, it is a SIN to teach his congregation that the "tithing of MONEY" is a LAW binding on New Covenant Believers, the breaking of which would then be their SIN, and the end result would mean DEATH to them.  One doesn't LIE just because one "needs" the money!   Where do you come up with such unscriptural foolish nonsense?  Yes, we at bible-truths.com rely on God to inspire others to help finance our ministry, but they have to first ASK if they can contribute. And if anyone were to ever send us a donation stating that it is their "tithe" to this work, we will SEND IT BACK.

God be with you,

Ray

PS   I don't pastor a church. I am a teacher.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:28:08 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.