bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creation  (Read 10953 times)

musicman

Re: Creation
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 11:44:28 PM »

oh musicman get wit the program bro..... :D

If you go to the link provided by the OP, look to the right side , you will see a ((download)) button , underneath is an ((email embed)) button, now underneath that is is a small caption with ....((all>>)) at the end. click on the ((all>>)).
And you will see "" This new book explains why..."".

Dr. Hugh Ross PhD. Lectures to promote his new book.

It is just a book sale for crying out loud  :D ;D :D. hahahahahaha

And then you can re-read my post and KNOW ; ""What the h_ll are u talking about?""

keep up wit me bro ... these things go fast   ;) :D

Rodger

OK, but your description of what the book explains sounds to me like L Ron Hubub's Diuretics.  Besides, who cares if he's trying to sell a book as long as he believes what the book says.  I'm thinking of writing (with the purpose of selling) a book too.  I'm gonna call it "Why I Can't Stand Working For Satan's Children".  In my opinnion it would all be truth.

musicman

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »

What Roger?
You mean you won't buy it?

Falconn003

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

hahahahahahahah  How can i READ them kinds of books,,, there are no PICTURES.  ;D :D ;)

Rodger

hebrewroots98

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 01:41:35 AM »

Hurry up Ray, or hurry up September for the real deal...these guys here need some real challenges ;) ;) :o  But, we wouldn't have you guys any other way, we love ya!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.