bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May the Lord bless you  (Read 4256 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
May the Lord bless you
« on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »

I accidentally came across your web page and was so enlightened by it. Being raised Roman Catholic and then at 20 converting to the Church of God and the Church of God of Prophecy, I became a minister and evangelist I believed fervently in their hell of fire and the lake of fire and eternal damnation, the more I studied in Bible college the more confused I became because it didn't match up with the scripture and started preaching so. They told me basically I was being possessed by satan , disowned me and took back the license, and off I went in a world of confusion. I am no saint but always tought that God was in control of everything and he preordained everything, God knows you have opened my eyes and first time ever since I left many years, there is someone else who sees what was in my HEART, ALL ALONG. IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES RIGHT NOW AND I HAVEN'T FELT WHAT I'M feeling NOW FOR MANY YEARS. I do pray for your ministry but my life now is not worth the love of God for all the things I've done.I just pray he remembers me. May the Lord bless you for what you have given me
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.