bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teacher  (Read 4234 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Teacher
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:59 PM »

Ray;

Thank you for returning my email. I was not expecting a reply from a busy person like yourself. Do you know (I know you know) how many people are being dis-fellowshipped  because they may even have an inkling of understanding about what you are teaching? Hmm it just came to me that perhaps that might be God's will! Well... I answered that question. Thanks again. Now my question for me to ponder on is: What if we all spoke the same thing, and started de-bunking religious traditions. How many merchants would be able to stay in business? How many politicians would lose their office? How many of those of the five-fold ministry would have a job? By the way what is your thought on the Five-Fold Ministry in Ephesians? You seem to fit the category of a five-fold minister of teacher. For is it not your call to lead others into maturity and not to be tossed to and fro from any winds of doctrine!

Richard

Dear Richard: I am but a "teacher."  I make no other claims.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.