bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chruch?  (Read 5070 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Chruch?
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »

Could you explain what an institutionalize church is? And why aren't you a part of one?
Maureen

Dear Maureen: An "institution" is an organization put together by a group or community of people. This is fine for many organizations, but when it comes to the "Church of Christ," it spells total disaster.  Jesus Christ said: "I will build MY Church...."  Jesus did NOT say, "Come let us build a church together based on all of your desires."

The Institutions that men build are in contradiction to the "Church" which Jesus built, and that is why I am not a part of any of them. Besides, God commands us to "COME OUT OF HER..." (Rev. 18:4).
    God be with you,
    Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Chruch?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

hello Ray
You are  absolutely correct. My husband and I are not part of any institutionalize church either and has not been for seven years or more. However we thought we were alone and in need of a "Church home", but could never stomach any of the erroneous teachings and practices that were taught and exacted upon the people and therefore we knew that God was calling us out.Nonetheless, we invite others to come and fellowship with us at our home as we fellowship with Christ and this is done without emphasizing membership, which I see as a prerequisite to becoming an organization, but should not be adopted by followers of Christ. I thank God that their are others who are secure within knowing that they are complete in Christ.
God be with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.