bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praying for a Bible Truths' girl for my son  (Read 4041 times)

hebrewroots98

Praying for a Bible Truths' girl for my son
« on: April 11, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

Hello everyone. I know that this is an unusual prayer request, but God says to ask and it shall be given...and this is a bit akward for us, but, it has been on our hearts for sometime now, so...here goes...

DH and I are praying (early) for a female soul mate whom has the same bible truths and spiritual belief system as is  found here on this wonderful site (thank you Ray!) for our now 9 year old son's future possible wife.  I know that all things are in HIS plans and that HE will make things happen for my son to marry a girl that HE see's fit to marry one day, but why not start here; where we (as well as our kids) are all equally bound in this same spirit of truth!  We are seriously asking for all parents of little girls whom are around our Daniel's age to get with us and to let us know if it would be a good idea for your daughter and our son to become penpals via the internet and possibly snail mail?  I cannot imagine my son marrying a girl whom he does not share these same beliefs with.  This would make both his and her life much simpler I think  ;).  We just want the best for him and his future family. :)

We are open to any and all suggestions as well.
Blessings,
Susan and Terry 

Kitt

Re: Praying for a Bible Truths' girl for my son
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »

What you are asking for is a wonderful thing.  I don't know about the logistics, but, that is what Yahveh is about making what appears to us as miracles happen.  I will add this request to my prayers.  Yahveh will answer your prayer, perhaps not in the way that you think, but it will be a miracle in what ever way it happens.

Kitt

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:56:18 AM »

;) It's never too early!!! :D

Ray has taught to pray "in accord w/ what must be"  I think thats the phrase.  Anyway thats how I am trying to pray now.

You and Terry as role models for Daniel will lprobably help more than my prayers. You are bringing him up in the ways of the Lord, so he will know how to pick wisely and listen to the Lord.

Love each other and Daniel will want a gal just like Mom!!! ;D  Love ya Sis.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »

Thank you Gena and Kitt! It will indeed be interesting to see how this plays out in his future.  Who know, maybe LoriMarie (here at BT might want to be praying for this too...she has a little girl a bit younger than Daniel...(ARE YOU HEARING THIS LORIE?....LOL)  YES, we will accept whatever and (if) whomever the Lord wills for him.    I think that having a girl whom believes as he does might make their lives so much easier and more fun and less work, if ya know what I mean....I know that HE is preparing that little girl right now, I just will have to wait and be patient.   :-\ ;) ;D   

gmik

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 08:33:41 PM »

A big AMEN!!!

UncleBeau

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »

Your problem is not finding him a girl. You are raising him to be the way you want him to be. Don't pray for God to give him a fish, teach him to be a fisherman.

-Beau

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

You know, Susan....I did the same thing for my girls....prayed for them to have future husbands that were of like faith and ones that would be good to them and love them a lifetime....

In looking at the truths that we are discovering here....I think its safe to say that prayer is good and has a purpose...I don't think it changes God....but it certainly changes us....

we are to make our requests made known Philippians 4:6

when we do....I believe that this chapter shows us that He will guard our hearts and minds....making us gentle and without anxiousness....we pray when we need to know that He is near.....and He is always near....and we are assured of that when we pray! Do you know what I am trying to say?

Joyce :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.