bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: School  (Read 5209 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
School
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:21:37 PM »

Hello Ray,
    I wrote to you before and I have a question for you.
    My 17 year old daughter told me the other night that in school it's really hard to believe if you don't. They speak of astrology and act like their is no God.  I asked what do you mean, and she said, "Well, why did God only mention about this earth,why no about creating all the other planets? Why didn't he mention the other planets in the Bible?"
    I sat and thought and didn't really know what to say.  I just said well maybe he has a reason for those other planets that we don't know why.   Then I told her that was a good question and maybe she should ask her youth pastor.
    I immediately thought about you.
    Do you have an answer for me?
    Thank you
    Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth: There are many things that are not mentioned in the Scriptures. Of the two hundred billion galaxies with two hundred billion stars in each (that 200 billion times 200 billion), the Scriptures recognize them with this statement:  "...He made the stars also." (Gen. 1:16). The planets (most of them not even visible to the average person), have little to do with the purpose for which the Scriptures were written. Not even North and South American are mentioned in the Scriptures.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.