bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Armstrong  (Read 4549 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Armstrong
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

Mr. Smith, Thank you for your web site.
                  My name is Darren. I discovered your site a few weeks ago, and been reading with such interest that I can't get enough. I've been staying up all night  reading, then sleeping till it's time to go to work. I get around 4-5 hrs of sleep a night. My wife said I was obsess. I disagree. I'm just interested in the truth. I thought I knew all about heaven and hell, and many other things. That is according to Ted Garner Armstrong. In the 80's I started watching him on television. Then I started reading all of his booklets. Man, I thought I knew all the answers. I didn't know anything. In fact I was reading some of Mr. Armstrong's teachings on the internet and some how came across your site. I believe I was directed to your site by divine intervention. As I was reading your writings I was understanding them. I k new what the scriptures were saying. Not what I thought what they were saying, but what the scripture was saying about the scripture. (does that make since)? I thought I knew with Mr. Armstrong's teachings, but I always had a doubt in my heart. I don't feel that when I'm reading your teachings.

thank you so much. I'm so glad to be part of this family.
God bless you and yours

Dear Darren:  I'm glad you said what you said, because I receive many emails from people who say that they think I teach just like Armstrong (and also just like, the Mormons, the JW's, The Way, Unitarians, Church of God, Church of Christ, Seventh Day Adventists, Christadelphians, etc., etc., etc.). I am so happy to have someone who listened to Armstrong immediately see that what I teach is nothing like what they teach. You have a keen perception, Darren. I hope it will serve you will in your journey into the deeper Truths of God. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you on our side.
God be with you,
Ray                                   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.