bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A little confused  (Read 8741 times)

lilitalienboi16

A little confused
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »

Quote from: Cy
lilitalienboi16,

What a fabulous summary of "The Lake Of Fire" Article!!

I'd like to keep a copy for small group studies, as Ray's articles are so long they can't easily be used for that purpose, but this is a nice balance between content and length.

-Cy

Hehe, well thank you, but the credit does not belong to me :)

Like yous aid its in rays articles, and these are the word of our Awsome and Loving God! There are no limites to His Love, specialy when it comes to His children! :)

orion77

A little confused
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 07:17:27 PM »

I'd have to agree with Cy, great post brother!  8)

God bless,

Gary

Mark J.

A little confused
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 11:58:52 PM »

It's all good.

I have a very clear picture now.

Most of the times my comprehension skills are quite good, but every now and then I need to have something explained to me in another way so that it gets in.

It was just that one part of the concept that for some reason wasn't getting through to me. Now it has.

To really simplify it even more I guess it would be fair to say that it would be like a child getting sent to his room to think about what he's done, (after a few good stinging lashes of the belt on the backside). And he can come out when he's learned his lesson. Only LOF will hurt more  :wink:

I just needed a really simple analogy for it all so that if the need arises I can explain it to someone else.

Bob, no offence taken. just a little overwhelmed by the responses. That's all. Go in peace brother.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.