bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Many?  (Read 5406 times)

rk12201960

Many?
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:39:59 AM »

Email to Ray

Unbelievable
« on: Today at 06:59:41 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so whats your point??? are you here to save the saved? it seems you cannot rightly divide the word of truth but only nitpick those who have had true experiences with God, you are not a man of God, you are only a lonely critic with bitterness and contempt for real men and women of God, you think your doing anyone a favor by preaching A word of doubt and unbelief? semantics mr ray.....semantics.  i thought we are supposed to preach the gospel?? Mark 16:15 well go ahead and pat yourself on the back for the hundred and twenty five people coming to hear your reterick..while the rest of us one point five million continue to tithe and prosper...

Too bad they don't know scripture,
Many are called but few are chosen........

God can make a fools words worth something even if its just to prove a point.
Thanks for confirmation on that scripture....
Not really I knew it was true because God has said so....

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]:

Few \Few\ (f[=u]), a. [Compar. {Fewer} (f[=u]"[~e]r); superl.
     {Fewest}.] [OE. fewe, feawe, AS. fe['a], pl. fe['a]we; akin
     to OS. f[=a]h, OHG. f[=o] fao, Icel. f[=a]r, Sw. f[*a], pl.,
     Dan. faa, pl., Goth. faus, L. paucus, cf. Gr. pay^ros. Cf.
     {Paucity}.]
     Not many; small, limited, or confined in number; --
     indicating a small portion of units or individuals
     constituting a whole; often, by ellipsis of a noun, a few
     people. "Are not my days few?" --Job x. 20.
     [1913 Webster]

Randy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:51:10 AM by Randy »

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Many?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »

Hi Randy,

Unbeknownst to him, the person who sent this email did a good job highlighting the contrast between the many vs the few (1.5 million vs 125). 

Now I know why I'm so poor; I'm not part of the tithing, prosperous group. :)

René

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:50:15 PM »

:DFunny Rene

Samson

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »

Hello Randy,

I perceived that individual as one who jumped the gun and became overly emotional, but since I couldn't see his facial expression or hear his tone of voice, that's just the way I perceived his E-mail. Some people come to this Site looking for truth and initially are hostile and others' as Rodney Dangerfield said in Back To School when speaking to the History Professor(Sam kinneson), " Good Teacher, he really seems to care, about what, I have no idea." Sometimes thats my gut feeling about some of the E-mails Ray receives, The person really seems to care, about WHAT, I HAVE NO IDEA.

Your Brother, Samson.

David

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »

The last five words from this guy show exactly where his heart is, he's obviously someone who sees his faith and his tithing as a route to prosperity. I guess he's never read John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing(material wealth, financial prosperity etc). The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

winner08

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »

The majority vs the minority: Jesus always said HIS church is small. Just because .5million believe one way and the elect knows the truth. I pray I will be considered the elect. God Willing. If anybody really thinks about it. The greatest people were part of the minority, not the majority. Jesus,Moses Abraham ,John the baptist. Noah. These are just a few of the names of the greatest people who ever walked the earth.(FEW)!! Man,when you start believing what the majority believe, RUN don't WALK. Do not pass go, and do not stop to collect 100 dollars.

Peace to you and yours

Darren

David

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:24:26 AM »

The majority vs the minority: Jesus always said HIS church is small. Just because .5million believe one way and the elect knows the truth. I pray I will be considered the elect. God Willing. If anybody really thinks about it. The greatest people were part of the minority, not the majority. Jesus,Moses Abraham ,John the baptist. Noah. These are just a few of the names of the greatest people who ever walked the earth.(FEW)!! Man,when you start believing what the majority believe, RUN don't WALK. Do not pass go, and do not stop to collect 100 dollars.

Peace to you and yours

Darren

Indeed, and when you consider that Jesus told us that the greatest of these people, John the Baptist will not be in His Kingdom, because he that is least is greater than him, then your statement really does hit home just how special the elect are and will be. Who they will be we can never know until that day. Like you say, just pray and be vigilant.
Be blessed
David
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.