bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More information  (Read 4434 times)

Morten

More information
« on: April 15, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

Hello
yes its me from Norway ;)

I felt i didn't say so much about my self, srry.
Well here is my preamble:

I have been growing up in a christian family. And have almost all life lived as a Christian. When i was 13 years old i started in something called
Kings Kids. Its a dance and drama group, where you go around and spread the word of God. Well at that time, i thought it was good, but when i look back
from where I'm today,it was, and it is false teaching (compared to what iam learning from here).

When i was 21, i went to a surf dts, in a Australia. Well i ask my self what did i learn there. I thought i was growing, but from what i have been learned of Mr. L Ray Smith ( reading this for 1,5 month) i didn't learn a thing. But because of that dts, i would maybe never find this page either. So when i think about it, God has really controll in everything.

I don't even remember how i got to this page. Was only surfing on the internet, and i don't remember what kind of place i was on, but it was link to Rays homepage, that's all i remember. And now iam here, and iam really thankful. And this is what i call the beginning.

Now i can see the truth, and REAL LOVE. And i cant wait to learn more from this.

Morten from Norway

Deborah-Leigh

Re: More information
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »

Hi Morten

I am in South Africa. I would enjoy seeing the Fjords. I think the beauty of them would have influenced Edvard Grieg to bring such exquisitely breathtaking sights into his music.

Welcome to the Forum!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »

Welcome Morten.  So glad you're on board.  Isn't Eirik from Norway???  The fjords do sound nice.  Morten there are some young fella's on the forum.  Go back to some older threads or visit the child boards to see some of us.  Don't be shy and soon you will be so comfortable here-allmost like the church you are leaving.  We all have similar stories....you are not alone!!!! ;)

kweli

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:19 AM »

Hello Morten. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts.

Morten there are some young fella's on the forum.

I know you are a (former?) teacher and have no doubt that you are/were a very good one. But now, what are you teaching Morten? There are hot young fella's on the forum??

(This of course is how we end up having the Scriptures all mistranslated. Hope the post was both funny and enlightening to all)

kweli

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

And I'll repent of mistranslating
 ;) :D

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »

Welcome Morten.  So glad you're on board.  Isn't Eirik from Norway???  The fjords do sound nice.  Morten there are some young fella's on the forum.  Go back to some older threads or visit the child boards to see some of us.  Don't be shy and soon you will be so comfortable here-allmost like the church you are leaving.  We all have similar stories....you are not alone!!!! ;)

Yes, Gena, I am from Norway - and the fjords are really nice!  :)

And now I'll address Morten (so excuse me)

Hei Morten!

Så fint at du har blitt medlem her! Det er ikke så mange nordmenn her, foreløpig vet jeg bare om deg!
Velkommen, håper du finner deg vel til rette her, det er mange her som sikkert vil svare deg om du har noen spørsmål. Send meg gjerne en melding, så kanskje vi snakkes.

Hilsen Eirik

OK, guys and girls, I just told Morten something very secret. No, not really... I'm very happy to see another Norwegian here!!

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Morten

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »

Heh, thats so cool.

Well maybe this is little bit embarrassing. I havnt been to much on the fjords.hehe. Eirik ssshhhhh.

Så kult å se en normann her. Hvor gammel er du a? og hvor kommer du fra. Er fra oslo her.

And guys Eirik is lying. He was telling me that you all are ugly. And what i was saying in norwegiam, did not reply to that.  ;D
 Thats funny that we can have some norwegian joke.

Was just asking him where came from.

Morten
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.