bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Hell???  (Read 4694 times)

winner08

Where is Hell???
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »

When asking people do they believe in hell, they say yes. Then I asked where is hell? Most say it"s in the earth, and it hot. Others say hell is right here on earth. I asked, what do you mean? They say Hell is living on this earth and when you die, you go back to God where you'll be in heaven. I wonder how many millions of people really believe this??

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Where is Hell???
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:17:52 PM »

Hell is in Norway!
Temperatures in Hell can reach -20°C during winter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%2C_Norway
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:21:18 PM by eggi »
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »

Ha :D

Great to see ya posting again Eirik.

There is a Hell, Michigan too!

Winner, I have heard some say Hell is in the mind.

Are you reading the Lake of Fire by Ray??  He explains alot.

winner08

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »

Yes I know Ray's teaching on hell. I believe everyword. I was making a comment about what I hear sometimes when I ask the questions on hell. In fact I'm on my second read on the lake of fire series.

God bless.

Darren

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »

Hi winner08,
                 most are deluded on what they believe to be hell, and no doubt it is God who has deluded them to do so (2Thess 2:11) so we should be greatful the Lord has allowed us to see the truth that hell is a false doctrine and in love we should be considerate to the fact that they are where God wants them presently just as we were once there too. This is evidence in itself of God working in mankind to our salvations and coming to the knowledge of the truth (Jesus). Amen
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 05:20:54 PM »

Yes I too was falsely taught that Hell was in the centre of the earth and that New Zealand was the nearest spot on earth to Hell because the crust of the earth there is the thinnest in the world. Apparently on some of the New Zealand Golf Courses, sudden steam jets can without warning,  blast out of the earth then close and disappear just as suddenly!  :o I don't play Golf but boy if I did I would tread lightly! ;D :D Talk about thin ice!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.